A picture says a thousands words

Home Forums General Off Topic A picture says a thousands words

This topic contains 89 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SSAGENT022 SSAGENT022 4 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SSAGENT022
    SSAGENT022
    Participant

Let us start a funny(Hopefully in good humor) a thread where we post pictures of what clan memberws would look like in real life but from pictures on the internet!

Ill start, first post the person in the clan, TECH SARGE:

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of SSAGENT022 SSAGENT022.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of SSAGENT022 SSAGENT022.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of alexcamz1 alexcamz1.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of alexcamz1 alexcamz1.
    Profile photo of TECH-SARGE
    TECH-SARGE
    Participant

try to upload your photos to imageshack or photobucket, those links work better. But i know the guy from vote for pedro, i saw the movie, lol.

Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

Nice activity Agent.. Cannot wait to see what pictures get put up to show me… LMAO.. I could only imagine.

Profile photo of goddessofwar09
    goddessofwar09
    Participant

hell Rocket… you.. what about me… lmao I can see it now.. a pic of a black drag queen with huge boobies or something like that.. or a hermaphrodite.. lol

goddessofwar09
    Participant

for Agent.. the one on the left is you 😉 lmao

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of NickMackz NickMackz. Reason: Embedded image
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of NickMackz NickMackz. Reason: Embedded image
    Profile photo of NickMackz
    NickMackz
    Keymaster

I will add the ability to actually attach images to posts soon but there will be a fairly strict size limit.

Website Admin
    SSAGENT022
    Participant

I got on for you goddess,

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of alexcamz1 alexcamz1. Reason: URLs for images annoy me
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of alexcamz1 alexcamz1. Reason: URLs for images annoy me
    SSAGENT022
    Participant

Here is one for you rocket: 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of alexcamz1 alexcamz1.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of alexcamz1 alexcamz1.
    Profile photo of Ratchet2448
    Ratchet2448

this what I think rocket looks like 🙂

Profile photo of alexcamz1
    alexcamz1
    Participant

Ugh!!! Nick get that image thing done ASAP!!! these guys are useless 😉

Ratchet2448

here is alex

alexcamz1
    Participant

LOL!! @ratchet

Left to right:
    Rocket, Goddess, CFD, Tech

SSAGENT022
    Participant

some random black guy in our clan:

Ratchet2448

what just those 4?

SSAGENT022
    Participant

Edit, found you rocket:

alexcamz1
    Participant

Yeah I’ll try and make one with a few more of us, most silhouettes have water marks over them… 🙁

Profile photo of PaZeSd
    PaZeSd
    Participant

there aint a pic out there that can truely portray me lol

alexcamz1
    Participant

for me:

Whats missing is the headset and me shouting at Nick down it 😀

Profile photo of PaZeSd
    PaZeSd
    Participant

That is so you alex its not even funny

Profile photo of DjSparx162
    DjSparx162
    Participant

thats me, i fail on a regular basis.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of DjSparx162 DjSparx162.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of NickMackz NickMackz. Reason: added bbcode around image url
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of DjSparx162 DjSparx162.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of NickMackz NickMackz. Reason: added bbcode [img] [/img] around image url
    Profile photo of NickMackz
    NickMackz
    Keymaster

Boredom + Paint.net + testing attachments =

Website Admin
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    goddessofwar09
    Participant

I love Lisa Lampinelli (sp?)!! thanks agent! i just don’t do black guys lol

goddessofwar09
    Participant

I found PAZ!!!!

Attachments:
    goddessofwar09
    Participant

I found Ratchets pic… lmao

Attachments:
    goddessofwar09
    Participant

Dj sparks.. I found a pic for you! BTW everyone is fair game here to be made fun of…. 😉 so take it as the joke it is!

Attachments:
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.