BF3 photo shoot

Home Forums General Clan art BF3 photo shoot

This topic contains 28 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of badger2011 badger2011 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of badger2011
    badger2011
    Participant

Now my best ideas for the photo shoot on bf3 these are my confirmed ideas. The best assualt players, engineers, supports, recons, MBT/tank destroyer drivers, IFV drivers, AA gun IDK if we should include the AA gun since those things are so rare same with mobile artillery. Best helicopter pilots what I think would be best is the attack and scout next to each other. For jet pilots I am still thinking either use the jet from rush or the ones on conquest. If we wanted scout and attack choppers I would either go with armored shield, kaiser railroad, or operation riverside. For the “best” shot I just need to know the people that would make the top 12 depending on catagory accourding to bf3 stats. Also I was planing on trying to do one for all officers regardless of rank. I am just trying to include as much as I can. I can’t get every single member of TLN bf3 players. But there should be a way to include the ones I can’t get. But IDK about the officer shot since there are so many in this clan I think we should do seperate ranks in each image but that I don’t know to much about.

Profile photo of Benjamin_Thomas
    Benjamin_Thomas
    Participant

Sounds like a plan, on Armored shield there are 4 heli, and 2 AA’s i believe, there are also tanks, lots of tanks. Just my suggestion.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    badger2011
    Participant

I already know how I plan on doing tank drivers.

badger2011
    Participant

Okay so I thought about some other things and when we do the best tank drivers I would think the best thing to do that on is tank superiority on any map, I think armored shield same for when we do the AA gunners and mobile artilery in my opionion but we need armored shield for tank superiority and conquest. IFV drivers we could do that on possibly kaiser railroad and that has to be conquest. The helicopters do scout and attack at the same time and I think operation riverside is the best but I think we should have a vote for what map people want for that. Also another thing we should have a vote for is the jets either if we should use the ones on conquest or rush. Anymore questions? Please reply to the forum, message me hear on the website or on psn.

badger2011
    Participant

Ok today I went onto other servers and I have taken these to demonstrate my plans for the choppers and possibly tanks. For tanks, I had a discussion with some members last night and its hard to discuss whether to put both tank destroyers as a big group in tank superiority together with MBTs or MBTs with IFVs together. I will try doing the jets soon.

Attachments:
    badger2011
    Participant

Now for support guys we need to have a special effect for example look at this image with the destroyed tank. And, here is where I will do the best medics on metro.

Attachments:
    badger2011
    Participant

Now where I would probably be best doing the jets on rush is on caspian border using the russian’s runway base since it is accessible to both teams.

Attachments:
    badger2011
    Participant

For engineers we should do that on an area with tall heights such as rocks or buildings. And maybe have the engineers with RPGs, stinger/igla and/or javelins.

Attachments:
    Benjamin_Thomas
    Participant

Good suggestions badger, but i think you need to reach out to other members, see what they want, not only just you, i’m not trying to start an argument, or get hostile, i just think you should ask other members for their input, and which maps they would think that would suit best for this type of thing, personally, i’m an active member of the clan, and i find it quiet biased basing the photo shoot off of “the best players in each class or vehicle” being that members like me, are not the best but not the worst, and you have an alt. acc. which you are just as good in each class as anyone else so you’re guaranteed a shot in each one, also, if boomer is one of the top players, since you’re using his PVR, how would he get in the pic?
    Of course, you don’t have to have noobs in there, but i’m definitely not a noob, and would like a chance on this one.
    B.T.

Profile photo of BernieXV
    BernieXV
    Participant

this sounds good @.@      sorry im too tired to contribute my thoughts right now

badger2011
    Participant

Good suggestions badger, but i think you need to reach out to other members, see what they want, not only just you, i’m not trying to start an argument, or get hostile, i just think you should ask other members for their input, and which maps they would think that would suit best for this type of thing, personally, i’m an active member of the clan, and i find it quiet biased basing the photo shoot off of “the best players in each class or vehicle” being that members like me, are not the best but not the worst, and you have an alt. acc. which you are just as good in each class as anyone else so you’re guaranteed a shot in each one, also, if boomer is one of the top players, since you’re using his PVR, how would he get in the pic?
    Of course, you don’t have to have noobs in there, but i’m definitely not a noob, and would like a chance on this one.
    B.T.

I agree but lets say the person wants their self to be in the pic but is the one that is taking it. What I suggest is that someone plays as the person who is taking the pic by having that person go on the enemy team then I could edit the text and put the names in. Also doing that makes the name of the people in there easier to read. Because in Boomer’s video, notice during the video that some people’s names are difficult to read? Lastly, whats your idea of doing this because I have photo editing on my ipod I can use for this and save me the trouble of having to group up sooooo many people I simply found images of all characters everyone plays as. Also editing everything in, PC can go to 32 players on one team. Doing that I could probably fit the whole bf3 group in only a few images. like look at these for example. I have more than those two to show.

Attachments:
    badger2011
    Participant

Benjamin_Thomas wrote:
    B.T.

I agree but lets say the person wants their self to be in the pic but is the one that is taking it. What I suggest is that someone plays as the person who is taking the pic by having that person go on the enemy team then I could edit the text and put the names in. Also doing that makes the name of the people in there easier to read. Because in Boomer’s video, notice during the video that some people’s names are difficult to read? Lastly, whats your idea of doing this because I have photo editing on my ipod I can use for this and save me the trouble of having to group up sooooo many people I simply found images of all characters everyone plays as. Also editing everything in, PC can go to 32 players on one team. Doing that I could probably fit the whole bf3 group in only a few images. like look at these for example. I have more than those two to show.

What I am really saying is I could just edit in 32 characters to make it look like we have alot of members then I could have much more included. PC can go up to that much but I know ps3 can’t but this is my another way we could do this.

Attachments:
    badger2011
    Participant

These are more examples…

Attachments:
    badger2011
    Participant

And more. I should also say that the camo other people want please let me know I try something.

Attachments:
    badger2011
    Participant

Today I will be stating the assault guys. I just need a few player models for operation metro. I will be editing people in the image all I need is someone with admin rights, a recording device that to take screenshots, and a small group I say at least 4 to help me get player models. I did say I would go top 24 players based on kits but I think I’m going to lower it down to 16 because it would take up to much on the image.

Attachments:
    badger2011
    Participant

here it is rocket…

Attachments:
    badger2011
    Participant

Another possibility…

Attachments:
    Profile photo of endures
    endures
    Participant

assasin = tln op jet pilot

followed by mark and I pretty equal 2nd.

Benjamin_Thomas
    Participant

yea endures is a badass in the air, can barley touch me on the ground…. unless he has a shotty(;  just fucking with you

badger2011
    Participant

assasin = tln op jet pilot

followed by mark and I pretty equal 2nd.

I know you guys are badass in the jets but the question is do you guys want the jets you get in rush or conquest? That is one question everybody is thinking.
    Conquest: F 18 superhornet/su-35 flanker
    Rush: a-10 thunderbolt/su-25 frogfoot

BernieXV
    Participant

alright guys, here are the Pre-Edit   photos that i did with Badger

BernieXV
    Participant

alright guys, here are the Pre-Edit photos that i did with Badger

photo exceeded file size

BernieXV
    Participant

badger, do you have an email? these images are too big to send over TLN

badger2011
    Participant

Alright I am holding the iamges until I can get this wallpaper started once I get image editing for my pc because I can’t save it to my Ipod since I have the photo editing for my Ipod.

badger2011
    Participant

would this combat medic logo look good to be on the side of the wallpaper?

Attachments:
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.