BT being back!

Home Forums General General Discussion BT being back!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of xXsNiPeR_pRo25Xx xXsNiPeR_pRo25Xx 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Benjamin_Thomas
    Benjamin_Thomas
    Participant

Hey boys! It’s been a while, I’ve ordered a PS4, should be here within the next 14 days, but as some of you know, I’m home early, I wasn’t gone for as long as I was supposed too, and this is why, BT, has contracted something in his knee called a bullet, and contracted something else in his neck, called Shrapnel, so needless to say BT is home for good now, and he has earned the purple heart. I was just recently released from the hospital and was transported back to The good ol’ USA!! I was hit in a Aretery in my neck, and if it wasn’t for quick thinking of a Corpsmen, I wouldn’t be here right now, I owe him my life and he was just doing his job, they have my respect forever, I was supposed to die, and this Corpsmen, who I don’t know him and he didn’t know me, saved my life. Sorry guys but I don’t think you’ll understand…. I’m just happy to be home and alive. Hope everyone’s okay.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTQXjsEtNz8

Benjamin_Thomas
    Participant

at about 1:55 you can see what I do.

Profile photo of TECH-SARGE
    TECH-SARGE
    Participant

well….first of all good that your still alive bruh, would like to see a pic of the wound, not to prove anything, just to show it off 😀 (also chicks dig scars)
    Second i think we do understand, i know i do….
    Third, what happened exactly, sniper fire? an actual gunfight, what? I get that the shrapnel is either from a grenade or an rpg explosion, but the bullet obviously is from something else.
    I understand if you don’t want to talk to much about it, but it’s good for ya to talk about these things.

Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

Glad you’re home now.. I am sorry to hear you got wounded. Are you getting discharged? OR are they going to redeploy you to Europe??

Benjamin_Thomas
    Participant

I’ll post some pics up Tech ;)But honestly, I was moving positions in a firefight, I carry an M240B around with me, so I’m usually the last one that moves because I provide suppression and support for the rest of the squad as they move, and while I was moving I must’ve caught a round to the knee, I didn’t feel it because of the adrenaline, I just remember falling then scrambling to get back up, about 3 minutes later, felt like 3 days later, a grenade was tossed over our wall, I’m not sure how, but it got over it and no one realized it, until it took 4 of us out of the fight, it was an american grenade, so it’s slightly fishy, I think it was either foul play, or someone fucked up, realized they fucked up and moved as far away as possible, of the 4 I was the farthest one away, and sadly I was the only one to come out alive, after that, that’s when they realized my knee.
    Rocket, no Sir, I’m Honorably Discharged, my knee is gone pretty much ha ha, I have to get a plastic one. Isn’t that crazy?! Technology now a days!!

Profile photo of Thakilla26
    Thakilla26
    Participant

Welcome home brother thank you for what you’ve done for us and your country you have my ultimate respect sorry to hear about your knee but none the less glad to hear you’re home safe and sound

Profile photo of badger2011
    badger2011
    Participant

Despite me leaving TLN I had to get on the website to see and read this. But I appreciate what you do for us in the U.S. Its very stressful. I understand the situation your in right now and I don’t know what else to say after hearing about the whole thing. But I hope you stay well.

Profile photo of DjSparx162
    DjSparx162
    Participant

shit glad your as close to ok as possible. bad circumstances, but glad to have you back in the family.

Profile photo of GreyFox630
    GreyFox630
    Participant

holy shit!!! glad u generally alright… damn why does it always have to be injuries to the knees… as for the the neck wound, check off that box, i think u used up a few of ur 9 lives there bro… get better soon… and dont forget to use the wounds and scars to ur advantage with the wifey for some of the sweet stuff… lol

Profile photo of ExtremMilSimOP
    ExtremMilSimOP
    Participant

I’m glad you’re back safe and sound BT! I know serving in a combat role is inherently dangerous, but holy cow, did you deploy right into the thick of it?

Are the wounds healing properly? And are you losing any range of motion in the knee?

Lastly, thank you for your service. It’s crazy to think that you’re already back, but know that you served your country to the best of your abilities and have the scars to prove it. I hope you can get your due respect from all of the VA outlets as well; a disgusting large amount of vets are being hung out to dry recently, and that’s just awful. My sister was dating a 21 year old Marine who was hit in the stomach and got his knee taken out by an IED, and he’s still waiting for disability funding 6 months later….

“You know what I am tired of.. South Americans !!!!!!!”–RocketRob 2014
    Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

Extreme, thanks for the quote.. LOL

Profile photo of ExtremMilSimOP
    ExtremMilSimOP
    Participant

Extreme, thanks for the quote.. LOL
    <hr>
    <div class=”bbp-reply-signature”></div>

I’ve been running that sig for awhile Rocket lol.

“You know what I am tired of.. South Americans !!!!!!!”–RocketRob 2014
    Profile photo of postmanclark
    postmanclark
    Participant

Hey bt, good to see your back. Sorry to hear about your neck and knee. Makes everything else in life seem so insignificant.

Profile photo of goddessofwar09
    goddessofwar09
    Participant

BT,

So glad you made it home!!! That is super scary… As a military wife I worry Jamis will be deployed and come back with injuries… as a nurse I would be able to care for him so he married good lol and please let me see the wound photos(not trying to be rude) I just like seeing wounds and the healing process and marveling in the healing properties of the human body… plus i’m a little morbid… Did they put a tampon in your neck in the field??? (I know an army medic)

goddess

Profile photo of xXsNiPeR_pRo25Xx
    xXsNiPeR_pRo25Xx
    Participant

BT bro glad ur home an safe gotta be honest u hav deffenetly passed my pain tollerence cuz i’ve never had anything stuck in my neck mostly arms an sides lol but anyway good ur home man we’ll ply something together soon get ur rest.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.