Extreme is Leaving America

Home Forums General Off Topic Extreme is Leaving America

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sarge727 sarge727 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ExtremMilSimOP
    ExtremMilSimOP
    Participant

Yep. The Badmin of the United States has finally completed my list of servers that I’ve been banned from, and will be deporting me shortly.

In all actuality, my brother has been working in China for the past 7 months or so, and the family and I have decided to go visit him. We don’t typically take extravagant vacations or anything, typically just driving for a few hours to visit an amusement park, so this will be the furthest away from Texas I’ll probably ever be. We’ll also be stopping off at Taiwan for a layover, and to visit the foreign exchange student that stayed with us, and meet her family.

Considering my current major, I doubt that I’ll have another chance to visit 2 other countries anytime soon, so I’m taking advantage of the opportunity. It won’t be cheap, but once in a lifetime opportunities rarely are.

The main reason I’m posting this up is to explain that I’ll be completely inactive in-game for the next week-and-a-half. All of my free time will be spent on homework, as I need to be ahead for the one week that we’ll actually be gone for. I will still be poking around on the site up until the 28th (when we depart), so don’t expect to get rid of me completely.

“You know what I am tired of.. South Americans !!!!!!!”–RocketRob 2014
    Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

Thanks for the notice.. Be careful what you eat over there.. It may have been barking just a few hours before it hit your plate.. LOL.. JK.

Have fun, see ya when you’re back..

Profile photo of postmanclark
    postmanclark
    Participant

Let me know what the food is like over there, make sure you get some proper chinese and also learn how to use chopsticks.

I’m sure you’ll have fun.

Profile photo of ExtremMilSimOP
    ExtremMilSimOP
    Participant

Let me know what the food is like over there, make sure you get some proper chinese and also learn how to use chopsticks.

I’m sure you’ll have fun.

I refuse to use chopsticks because ‘Murica. Actually I just could never get the hang of the darn things. We have plenty of sushi and buffet restaurants in town, and I’ve tried before to no avail. I’m sure they have normal utensils in most places anyways.

I’m positive I’ll have fun. The only part I’m dreading is the 20 hour flight there and back.

“You know what I am tired of.. South Americans !!!!!!!”–RocketRob 2014
    Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

The only part I’m dreading is the 20 hour flight there and back.

Find someone with a Vita, willing to loan it too you.. You can recharge in flight now. Same for Laptop.. Must flights going to Asia now allow electronics on during the flight. Check it out.. My brother goes there often, however, I also believe it depends on the airline.

Profile photo of TECH-SARGE
    TECH-SARGE
    Participant

good luck Extreme, make sure you brush up your mandarin LOL.

Forget about about eating cats and dogs…try deep fried chocolate covered insects and stuff…delicacies!!

Profile photo of sarge727
    sarge727
    Participant

have fun buddy definitely learn how to use chop sticks or youll get some weird looks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.