Game Suggestions

Home Forums General General Discussion Game Suggestions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of legin1007 legin1007 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Demon-of-Razgriz
    Demon-of-Razgriz
    Participant

I haven’t played much other than GTA V, The Order, and warframe on PS4. I am interested in getting into more ps4 games with groups and friends to play with online but would like some suggestions on games to get.

Demon-of-Razgriz
    Participant

Oh as always feel free to add me on PSN name is in my profile page.

Profile photo of Ratchet2448
    Ratchet2448

I guess my question would be, what kind of games are your into? shooters, racing, strategy?
    For shooters, I know most of us here are into Battlefeld 4(BF4)/BF hardline(BFHL) but there is also Planetside 2 (which is in closed beta right now but I think some of us still have some keys we could give if you’re interested). I normally would say Destiny but most of us dont play it that often. I like it but im taking a break from it.
    if you are into any racing, there is the Crew. Project CARS is also good. we like to group on there usually once a week and trade paint lol.

Just s few that I have or ones that come to mind.

Demon-of-Razgriz
    Participant

I guess my question would be, what kind of games are your into? shooters, racing, strategy?
    For shooters, I know most of us here are into Battlefeld 4(BF4)/BF hardline(BFHL) but there is also Planetside 2 (which is in closed beta right now but I think some of us still have some keys we could give if you’re interested). I normally would say Destiny but most of us dont play it that often. I like it but im taking a break from it.
    if you are into any racing, there is the Crew. Project CARS is also good. we like to group on there usually once a week and trade paint lol.

Just s few that I have or ones that come to mind.

cool thanks for the recommendations ill get a battlefield hardline:)

Profile photo of legin1007
    legin1007
    Participant

Hello everyone been a while since I’ve posted. Anyone playing BF1 beta? Still legin1007 on PSN. Later all…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.