Getting this started!

Home Forums General Introduce Yourself Getting this started!

This topic contains 56 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RocketRob99 RocketRob99 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of goddessofwar09
    goddessofwar09
    Participant

Hello,

I am goddessofwar09. I am a Co of Talon Strike Force and also the mother of the clan.. I know all… lmao Well at least i think i do. I try to be friendly with everyone and make sure TLN has an ear to listen to them no matter what the problem. I am also the clan secretary… I am one of the biggest perverts in the officer core. lol I am married to Jamiskid2002 AKA Wolfeye08810 and mother to Cheeze_balls98 and Princessofwar09… Welcome to TLN!

Goddess

Profile photo of x0scarMike
    x0scarMike

Are we all supposed to put our bios or something?

goddessofwar09
    Participant

gummy is says introduce yourself… i figured it might be a good idea for newer members to get to know who is who…

goddessofwar09
    Participant

sends zimbag a bb gun modeled after an ak… now this is special.. i have modded the air canister to inflict more pain.. so no shooting your brothers and sister or other kids with it lmao

Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

RocketRob99 -Clan Leader .. I am one of the old guard of TLN. Yes I am not a young guy.  But that doesn’t mean I do not enjoy the video game hobby. I believe it teamwork, tactics and fun.  In MAG and BF3 I am a combat medic, always up on the line fighting toward victory. My main tactic is numbers, numbers win in most of the FPS I played. If all fighters are working on one objective together there is no way a bunch of randoms is going to stop TLN when we roll as one force with one objective. Victory.

Profile photo of NitehawkFury
    NitehawkFury
    Participant

NitehawkFury – AKA “Kyle,” “The Ninja,” or “Day Mouse”

I’ve been hanging with the Talons since before they even existed, and as such, I’ve got lots of stories of victory, loss, insanity, drama, and laugh-out-loud silliness. I am a former TLN Officer, a former member of the infamous “Murder of Crows,” and I like to think that I can sometimes even shoot straight.

(Also, as a random bit of trivia, I’m the fellow who put together the little logo up there, too. You are now welcome to shower me with praises. Nah, just kidding.)

In MAG, I started out as a Combat Medic, slowly transitioned into a Heavy Assault role, and eventually traded in all my armor and big guns for a knife and some iron will. Many are the curses sworn as my blade tore through an enemy squad, and many are the grins as I’ve done so, mystically disappearing back into the underbrush.

As a player, my focus is always the objective. The records don’t matter, the stats mean little, and the killcount is no excuse. The goal is to win, and if that means I need to take one for the team to get us there, I’ll do it.

As I start into Battlefield 3 in the next couple of weeks, I’ll be sure to put my experience to good use as soon as I can. I hope to be an asset out there for you guys, and look forward to meeting some new blood, especially as we make our way towards Dust 514. (Super excited, you have no idea.)

Always willing to help if I can, with whatever anyone needs from me. Feel free to shoot me a message anytime.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of NitehawkFury NitehawkFury.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of NitehawkFury NitehawkFury.
    Profile photo of Dexter1029
    Dexter1029
    Participant

Well am Dexter1029 Core officer of TLN paid off other Core officer to make me one Lmao!! Well like Rocket am not that young as well but love playing the game dont give to shit if my KDR is high or low as well as my W/L  But team work is alway number #1 , if you dont play like a team in bf3 your crap am  very lucky for the most part all the TLN members play like a team . As Godd brought it up I was not a prev untill I meet her and feel sorry for her hubby Lmao!! So here it is am here for you as a leader and as a gamer friend Play as a team or dont play with me

LIKE A BOSS

LIKE A BOSS!!!
    (Core officer) all round good guy LOL!!
    P.s I rage a little hahahaah
    Profile photo of DjSparx162
    DjSparx162
    Participant

DjSparx162 – Sparx – OI – dude – whatever you decide to throw my direction
    Role – MAG – Trainee Scout. BF3 – Combat Medic/Engineer

I’m 22, some say young some say old, i say i’m 22 🙂 i’m a musician and a DJ (hence the DJ in the name) my KDR is abysmal in every game i play however i do attempt the objective and i will make sure you’re alive long enough for that capture if its needed.

Looking forward to Dust – my most anticipated game of this year, bar only Halo 4 – an Xbox gamer at heart, my Ps3 is getting to be the secondary platform for me to play on, but i’ll try to be on at least once a week maybe more if theres a meet on (and i’ve remembered it, i have an awful memory) i’ll constantly be spawning on you and hitting you in the face with a med pack before sprinting off to find a decent spot to hold off the enemy.

in the grand scheme of things i sit somewhere in the middle, i’m not a total noob so i’m allowed a slight air of freedom, if i see a free objective and no-ones set an objective i’ll be allowed to run off to grab it before anyone else does, but i’ll always fall back into ranks as soon as the shit hits the proverbial fan and help and follow orders even if they mean i have to put my arse on the line to save  yours. if what you’re doing is more important, than you’ll bloody well finish it with my skull up your nose!

aside from all that, i’m a nice enough guy, pretty quiet, don’t clutter the airwaves up, have a laugh every now and again, but my headset is generally for listening to orders and letting the SL know i’ve completed the task asked of me and for further orders. sometime’s i’ll mention something about enemy placement and give my standpoint on a matter. especially on seine crossing and metro (BF3 – fave maps) and sometimes my ideas work, 90% of the time, we’re sent running by a noob in an alley tank. so thats not too clever 🙂

give me a shout if you want to talk music or instruments. or anything like that 🙂 i’ll waffle for days about anything musical

Peace 😀

Profile photo of FrankMUFC2K9
    FrankMUFC2K9
    Participant

FrankMUFC2K9 – called Frank by some, Mufkin (pronounced ‘muff-king) by others

I am an Officer in the TLN MAG Division. I am, I think, the youngest TLN Officer. I’ve been with TLN since a couple of months after they formed, but I have known several high ranking people – like Rocket, Goddess and more – since before TLN was formed.

I don’t have a specific role. I play what I’m asked to play as, and if I’m not asked to play as a specific class, I experiment, or troll people with my C4 (BF3) or knifing (MAG/BF3). I may be young, but I am not a ‘squeaker’. I’m mature.

My main focus is winning, and I do PTFO most of the time, and I see KDR as a bonus. What’s better then absolutely destroying another team, with tons of EXP, revives, ribbons and a good KDR?

I’m very active at sometimes, but other times I’m barely active. I mainly play BF3, FIFA 12, MW3 and MAG. I CANNOT wait for DUST514. And other games. If you want to add me, go ahead. But my friends list gets full regularly. I don’t add you, or I delete you, please don’t take it personally. Remember, I need space for my real life friends, people from other games, BF3, MAG, etc.

That is all. PEACE OFF.

Profile photo of Killerseph
    Killerseph
    Participant

well im killerseph, im from london england but i was born in scotland 😉 i go to university where i study science mainly physics im in my 2nd year, in my spare time i play games and even platnumed skyrim 🙂 i dunno what else to say really lol

Profile photo of TECH-SARGE
    TECH-SARGE
    Participant

I am TECH-SARGE, CO, BF3 XO and Warlord. I am Spanish but born in the Netherlands. i am 30 years old and when i’m not making vaccines for a living i play games and tell you people what to do :).

I was commando/support guy on MAG but have become a jack of all trades in BF3 (well except for the aerial vehicles) and but most importantly a play the frikkin objective type player. Winning is a numberz game, the more people PTO the more chance of winning.

I am supposed to be the cool headed guy, but sometimes I can rage like a mofo to get shit done or when shit doesn’t go my way. You will notice cause most people will turn quiet at this point 😉

My other thing is community, a community needs upkeep, this is why i am reachable almost the entire day via website/facebook/battlelog/teamspeak/skype. If people have questions, concerns or any other things please pm me via website or facebook.

Hobbies include; watching movies, soccer, football, games and as it should be for single males women.

Sarge out

Profile photo of CFD_26
    CFD_26

In west Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days.  Chillin’ out, maxing, relaxing all cool, shootin’ some b-ball outside the school….. wait that’s not right…. damn you Fresh Prince. Actually this is CFD_26, your favorite CO for Talon Strike Force. Like Rocket and Goddess, I too have been around since the start of TLN and also long before that. I’m an Advanced Systems Tech with the local broadband company (Phone, Cable, Internet, Cellular, etc) by day, a husband, father of 3, and volunteer firefighter ALL the time!! I love gaming (and long walks on the beach ;)) and shootin’ noobs with my friends at TLN.

CFD_26 out.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of CFD_26 CFD_26.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of CFD_26 CFD_26.
    FrankMUFC2K9
    Participant

LOL @ CFD’s post

Profile photo of NickMackz
    NickMackz
    Keymaster

I’m NickMackz and I’m the web developer and a website administrator for TLN. I’m a PC (well, MacBook Pro running windows for gaming) gamer and don’t even own a PS3 (I still have a PS1 though ;)). My favourite style of games are tactical First Person Shooters that require good teamwork. My favourite FPS at the moment is Killing Floor because although there aren’t many tactics, teamwork is important, and it’s just really good fun. My other favourite game is Minecraft and I usually run a semi-public (TLN welcome!) Minecraft server. I am also a big fan of Indie games and I buy most of the Humble Bundles.

I’m currently studying my AS levels in Computing, Physics, Electronics, and Maths at a 6th form college in Dorset, England where I am also studying Cisco CCNA. I do a lot of computing stuff outside of school including web development, writing Minecraft Bukkit plugins, running my MC server, etc.

I am also a fan of Anime but haven’t had time recently to watch much.

That’s about it I think 🙂

Website Admin
    Profile photo of endures
    endures
    Participant

Endures

Fairly new to TLN but not to battlefield, having played far too many hours of battlefield bad company 2.

I like to come out with a postive k/d ratio, which means I play a cautious game checking corners going cover to cover, however that doesn’t mean I don’t ptfo. Love pfto and teamwork.

Pretty decent jet pilot, excellent transport heli pilot, and scout heli pilot and awesome gunner

RocketRob99

Kudos to all the members who have posted their Bio’s interesting reading. I am learning more and more about you guys…

Profile photo of CFD_26
    CFD_26

Bump bumpity bump bump, and bump the bumping bumpers.

Profile photo of PaZeSd
    PaZeSd
    Participant

PaZeSd AKA Pez or paz

Ive been around and TLN before they existed I was a former TLN officer in mag and then was in the imfamous murder of crows with nitehawk. I am the type of player that likes to kill but doesnt mean i wont play smart and objectively either. Many of ppl have died by my knife and i plan to keep it that way too. Many ppl already know me and if you dont know me im sure you have heard a story or two about me from the other officers

Profile photo of dank
    dank
    Participant

well im dank_1r and i just resently join like maybe a month ago im not sure. But im a good soldier on bf3 and just know ill have you back.

Profile photo of SSAGENT022
    SSAGENT022
    Participant

My name is AGENT_022, or as some people like to call me, “AGEN!!! BEHIND U!” I am A NCO is BF3 and was around before many ppl, Heck, I even ran for officer before Tech was one(Not hating on you tech).  I like to PTO, basically because thats why they make competitive games.  I luvd knifing in MAG, plus some shotty action.  BF3 knifing has brought a very realistic approach to FPS, especially with knifing(Some of which you may know).  As a person, I have always considered myself as a gamer rather than a one game type of person.  Grew up on the smash bro series, and in recent years have upgraded to better systems.  I am on during many different hours because of an unusual schedule.   I am homeschooled, so my hours are very flexible.  I do have an internship working at a computer store doing repairs and such.  Its good to be in a clan that is very stable and values their players.  And for those of you who aren’t wondering, TLN IS A GAMING COMMUNITY! We don’t just hop from one game to the next, we choose our games for the best experiences.  Wow that was a lot, still not done tho.  I try to be nice to people, but for some reason, people always take me seriously.  When I joke about someone, and they say, “AGENT THAT HURT” they obviously dont know I like to joke.  Its seems like the only person with a sense of humor is NickMackz.(for some reason I don’t think he will see this)  Anyway, I enjoy hanging out with u guys becasue its a good fun thing when you have some guys you can chill with and talk about some things rather not mentioned.  But if you are to remember one thing about me, know this. I am a Christian, and I act accordingly.  If you see me acting different from that, please let me know.  And if I offend you, It was probably a joke, and just  tell me, we can settle it like civilized people.  One last thought(That was a long post lol), when playing with me you may occasionally here this line, “IM BATMAN!” Cheers, Agent 022

Profile photo of GreyFox630
    GreyFox630
    Participant

Wow… I’m surprised to see how much this site has grown since I last logged on it… anyw, back to introducing myself… I’m Greyfox and I the clan suicide bomber… got n enemy hiding in a tank, all you have to do is look around and you will see me in a jets or jeep with a lot of c4 on it heading that way… I’m also the comic relief since I don’t mind using myself as a distraction for enemy fire or as a human shield for TLN members taking fire… other than that I leave it to the rest of TLN to say since I play the way I live my life… like a mad man with his hair on fire ( the little bit of hair I have left) and racing fuel in my veins (on the rare times I get my mustang to actually make it down the quarter mile without breaking something).. so good hunting and make sure you aren’t in the blast area when I go BOOM!! oh and since zim gets a bb gun then does that mean I will get my suicide vest from our TLN mommy?? its only fair right?!?!

Profile photo of TECH-SARGE
    TECH-SARGE
    Participant

@Zimbag

HEEEEEEE i don’t know how to fly, maybe you can teach me

@Nick, i think you forgot to mention EVE online. (ADVERTISING EVE, LOL)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of TECH-SARGE TECH-SARGE.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Profile photo of TECH-SARGE TECH-SARGE.
    RocketRob99

Nice one Greyfox… Cheers Mate !!

Profile photo of GreyFox630
    GreyFox630
    Participant

Thank you, thank you… I’ll be here all week and remember to tip your waitress…. lol… I’m such an ass

FrankMUFC2K9
    Participant

Hey, I have a sense of humour Agent.

That really hurt me 🙁

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.