Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Home Forums General General Discussion Ghost Recon Future Soldier

This topic contains 52 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DjSparx162 DjSparx162 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of x0scarMike
    x0scarMike

Hi guys this is your BF3 NCO gummy1bears. I am here to get your opinion from you. As many of you may know, TLN is apart of many games and a big upcoming game for TLN is Dust 514 which is gonna be huge from what i have heard from the other officers but now to the point. So i would like to present you with another game that could be an upcoming game depending on your views. The game i am talking is Ghost Recond Future Soldier. The game is a very tactical game that requires team work as well. This game in my opinion is perfect for TLN because who knows teamwork better then TLN. I will leave some videos for you and in one of the videos it shows how you can cuztomize right down to the very trigger which I think is awesome. Now please do some research on your own and comment back on your thoughts. Thank you and have a good day.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of NickMackz NickMackz. Reason: Embeded videos by using the shortened "share" URL + ?&w=550
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of NickMackz NickMackz. Reason: Embeded videos by using the shortened "share" URL + ?&w=550
    x0scarMike

Since i am having trouble modifying my the post i have another video.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of NickMackz NickMackz.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of NickMackz NickMackz.
    Profile photo of NickMackz
    NickMackz
    Keymaster

You must post the short “share” URL with ?&w=550 to get it to embed correctly. The share URL is the one you can get to by clicking “share” below the video on Youtube.

Also, do not make the URL a link if you want it to embed (I can’t tell if you did or not).

Tags must be separated by commas!

Website Admin
    Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

Alright Gummy, this game seems to have all the elements required by TLN to be a possible branch game. I liked the who teamwork reward structure.  Give us info on release date and potential clan support. I have been contacted by two other members about this game.

Keep referring to this thread and lets get the discussions going on it.

x0scarMike

Rocket i totally forgot about that but there will be a squad thing, i don’t know the exact name but you can apply in game and when you get accpected you get the tags and what so ever so a little similar to the platoons in BF3. We will not have to pay for private server for you can make one for free when ever you want. The date it comes out for the US is May 22 and for Europe is May 24.

Profile photo of DjSparx162
    DjSparx162
    Participant

when i can get on it on the ps3 i’ll give it another go, got it on the xbox and its really laggy and not much fun at the moment 🙁

x0scarMike

Well hopefully because of the delay of launch on the PS3, that will have been fixed.

RocketRob99

Well DJ that is important info..  Keep us advised.. In the meantime see if we can get a look at the aquad and or clan support for it.. Find a video or picture showing what it can look like.

Profile photo of meeks25
    meeks25
    Participant

will be buying this game for sure

x0scarMike

I will be pre-ordering it myself meeks so see you there.

DjSparx162
    Participant

managed one match without lag, its quite cleverly done, very different, you need a team to be anywhere near successful, four randoms all running together gets a bit messy and a bit complicated, from what i can see theres no squad leader per se, but you could i suppose do so in squads, at the moment i’m mainly going with scout, the optical camo is very overrated, if you move it drops, if you shoot it drops, if you get shot it drops, you’ve got to literally play the role of sniper to utilise it properly, i.e don’t move, make sure your shot kills 1st time.

gunsmith is very good, you can change everything down to the triggers on most guns. on my sniper rifles i’ve got what they’ve called a ‘match trigger’ which allows me to pretty much twitch my trigger finger and shoot, rather than a half pull for the original, not used anything else yet. objectives are pretty straight forward from what i’ve seen but i’ve not actually moved in for one yet, my class doesn’t call for it, rounds seem to last from around 5 mins to 15 mins. its definitely a game i’ll get on ps3 before xbox, purely because its team based rather than lone gun. and you need to communication.

main impression thus far – 7/10. need to dive in more and it may improve as i do 🙂

Profile photo of goddessofwar09
    goddessofwar09
    Participant

is it already out?? i know GR has been out before cause my ex played it.. Looks like something TLN could play well.. Not sure if i want to shell money out on it right away though cause of other obligations ATM…. but we will see

x0scarMike

Not for ps3, comes out May 22 if not mistaken but we do not need that many people due to the 12 player match. If you are very tactical then this game would be for you. We need a tight team.

RocketRob99

Well, what I want to see is more gameplay videos and online gameplay and mechanics… The Gun smithing part looks great.. One thing that concerns me, I actually beta tested one of the GR games and liked a lot but it was a glitchers paradise. However that was like 5 years ago..

I too will be busy with other prospective game projects, so if we are to branch out to this game we are going to need some serious info before we bring this to the members.. Keep researching guys, I like what I see so far..

x0scarMike

There is another mode which is called guerrilla mode and it is like zombies except its a diffrent game and looks cooler. Here’s how one person put it and i would like to say that this game was made with the help of former special forces members.

“Guerrilla is a co-op mode that can be played with up to 4 players, on LAN or online and even in split screen (2 players split). It is a wave based game mode in which you and your squad need to take over enemy HQ and defend it against assaults of increasing difficulty.
    This isn’t your classical “wave” mode; it adds a whole new tactical and cooperative dimension. You have to be smart and cover each other’s backs at all times with all the cool tools and technology at your disposal. Because as you know, there is no place for a lone wolf amongst the Ghosts.”

The game is very clan friendly and i will find more information on the clan side of it for you guys later.

x0scarMike

How cool is it that you can actually take cover and do actual human movements, that just makes the game even cooler, if you start getting shot dive to your left and etc…. That is just cool!

Profile photo of meeks25
    meeks25
    Participant

is it may 22nd already i cant wait lol

x0scarMike

I suggest you pre-order for some cool stuff, once i get back to the states i will be pre-ordering as well. May not get the exact day it comes out but i want the stuff that comes with it.

Profile photo of meeks25
    meeks25
    Participant

what all comes with it?

an hurry up an bring your ass back

RocketRob99

Gummy any video of this co-op mode??

Profile photo of Dexter1029
    Dexter1029
    Participant

Well am buying this game LIKE A BOSS

LIKE A BOSS!!!
    (Core officer) all round good guy LOL!!
    P.s I rage a little hahahaah
    x0scarMike

I wish i could post all of them but nick would make them right so not just links because i can’t make it the actual video.

Profile photo of Dexter1029
    Dexter1029
    Participant

Gummy when this comes out lets hook up and give it a go , then report back to the clan????

LIKE A BOSS!!!
    (Core officer) all round good guy LOL!!
    P.s I rage a little hahahaah
    x0scarMike

Alright we will maybe get a beta crew and i know we can count meeks and spark in as well.

DjSparx162
    Participant

that is there Gummy, but so far its not unlocked in the beta, unless its in the Ps3 version, so far we have conflict on the xbox on pipeline and that other map.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.