ghost recon wildlands closed beta

Home Forums Gaming Other Games ghost recon wildlands closed beta

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TECH-SARGE TECH-SARGE 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Demon-of-Razgriz
    Demon-of-Razgriz
    Participant

I was wondering between now and the 7th 6am est the closed beta is going and i am able to share invites to the beta to 3 other people (when they fix it because its not functioning now) would anyone be interested in a invite?

Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

I was wondering between now and the 7th 6am est the closed beta is going and i am able to share invites to the beta to 3 other people (when they fix it because its not functioning now) would anyone be interested in a invite?

I was just asked about this game beta last night.. Yes, I would like a key and I can certainly find a couple of others who would appreciate it.

Profile photo of Demon-of-Razgriz
    Demon-of-Razgriz
    Participant

I am failing to figure out how to send invite but the code i activated was 4HH2-22NB-CCA9 idk if you just need to use that or what but i for the life of me cant get it to work and cannot find additional info

Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

I am failing to figure out how to send invite but the code i activated was 4HH2-22NB-CCA9 idk if you just need to use that or what but i for the life of me cant get it to work and cannot find additional info

I believe there is a invite feature which will allow you to send the beta invite.. RocketRob99 is my PSN.

Profile photo of Boomer2_6
    Boomer2_6
    Participant

You have to friend each other on UPLAY then you can send the invites to the beta which then will send a code to their email.

Profile photo of TECH-SARGE
    TECH-SARGE
    Participant

I think also Pazesd and CFD_26 have the beta. Maybe they can still send invites.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.