Overwatch- A TLN GAME SUGGESTION

Home Forums General General Discussion Overwatch- A TLN GAME SUGGESTION

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ExtremMilSimOP ExtremMilSimOP 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Demon-of-Razgriz
    Demon-of-Razgriz
    Participant

Trying to get a full idea on interest for game title Overwatch. if you don’t mind please fill out forum and be honest it will be greatly appreciated. also all responses are recorded and able to be seen by all so if you’re interested in what others think feel free at end to see for yourself.

<iframe src=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pZlaAKhp4PkXYtQKwclcL8p3ppLeQeOECIEvAsUCdOs/viewform?embedded=true” width=”760″ height=”500″ frameborder=”0″ marginheight=”0″ marginwidth=”0″>Loading…</iframe>

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Profile photo of RocketRob99 RocketRob99. Reason: Better title- RocketRob99
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of RocketRob99 RocketRob99.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Profile photo of RocketRob99 RocketRob99. Reason: Better title- RocketRob99
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Profile photo of RocketRob99 RocketRob99.
    Demon-of-Razgriz
    Participant

Well obviously the iframe command don’t work so here’s the link itself thanks again for taking the time.

Demon-of-Razgriz
    Participant
    Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

Well, this is an interesting title to consider for TLN… Razgriz, nice suggestion.. This title is geared toward full on arena combat.. It has all elements we look for in TLN. Size, tactics and requires strong teamwork and communication. It is also being marketed as a true Competitive focused title.. The industry is looking to see how this game is going to be accepted on console.. ON PC the community in the open betas and others has been growing at an enourmous rate.

I do believe they are going to make this a cross-platform title as well.. So it could be huge ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O161-WNZBP4

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Profile photo of RocketRob99 RocketRob99.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Profile photo of RocketRob99 RocketRob99.
    Demon-of-Razgriz
    Participant

it is a cross platform game. It is available on PS4, XBox one, and PC on May 29th 2016. This release has been pushed back a couple times due to delays with bugs and glitches but from what I seen being in all the betas (all 6 of them not counting the 3 on xbox one) from day one its pretty solid now over the last beta.

However on cross-play. The topic is still in debates with Blizzard, Sony, and Microsoft whether they want it or not. Blizzard thinks that mouse and keyboard on pc would be too unbalanced with the increase speed and precision over the consoles. Sony doesn’t care one way or another from what I could find. Microsoft want to do it and encouraging it saying that with consoles having aim assist it will counterbalance the increase aim and precision of mouse and keyboard since the pc version does not have aim assist. so the cross-play is still up in air but may be a thing.

Profile photo of PGLeague
    PGLeague
    Keymaster

I have pre ordered Overwatch for PS4 but I straight up think that Mouse&Keyboard will dominate this game overall… Depending on how great of a job they do releasing their patches and updates, hoping they are free, they will do very very well but otherwise they will crash and burn really quick.

[/url]
    Profile photo of I_AM_EMPIRE
    I_AM_EMPIRE
    Participant

Looks like an interesting title.

Profile photo of TECH-SARGE
    TECH-SARGE
    Participant

What is the scale of this game, 4v4 6v6 or what, i could not really tell from the video…

Profile photo of PGLeague
    PGLeague
    Keymaster

What is the scale of this game, 4v4 6v6 or what, i could not really tell from the video…

Its a 6v6 bro

[/url]
    Demon-of-Razgriz
    Participant

OK i left the form up about ovewrwatch and would like to give everyone who is interested a view at the info gathered

now I did not reply myself and i do not know any identities of any of the replies the exact info i see i am sharing

in 2 weeks i got 4 responses and all the info is located https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6RQ_3A6E0abSDVaY2phaV9MZ2c&usp=sharing on my drive as 2 pdf files with view only right to anyone with link now that i got replies and gave time fopr them i also have closed the form from accepting any more replies

Profile photo of NitehawkFury
    NitehawkFury
    Participant

It’s an excellent game – Been kind of my personal game drug for the past week.

Overwatch is a 6v6, objective-focused game that is specifically designed around the characters and their intricate interactions with one another. Lots of teamwork, lots of interplay, and multiple roles that shift on the fly.

Very fun game, and I’d be more than happy to group up with any TLN out there whenever I’m on. Go Reinhardt!

Demon-of-Razgriz
    Participant

@nitehawkfury if you wouldnt mind please fill out this form to show your interest

Demon-of-Razgriz
    Participant
    Profile photo of NitehawkFury
    NitehawkFury
    Participant

Done and done there, @demon-of-razgriz

Profile photo of ExtremMilSimOP
    ExtremMilSimOP
    Participant

I tried out a friends copy of Overwatch today. I’ll be picking it up tomorrow for the PS4.

“You know what I am tired of.. South Americans !!!!!!!”–RocketRob 2014
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.