Is RocketRob99 Scary??

Home Forums General Off Topic Is RocketRob99 Scary??

This topic contains 37 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of I_AM_EMPIRE I_AM_EMPIRE 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of goddessofwar09
    goddessofwar09
    Participant

OK guys here is the Mother G perspective on this. Rocket If I had not gamed with you for 3 years and was just playing my first time with you hell yeah with your attitude sometimes you could be scary to a kid. Shit sometimes when your stressed i’m scared LMAO just kidding But since i have gamed with you this long I have to say i’m immune to your New York ‘tude so 😛

Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

OK guys here is the Mother G perspective on this. Rocket If I had not gamed with you for 3 years and was just playing my first time with you hell yeah with your attitude sometimes you could be scary to a kid. Shit sometimes when your stressed i’m scared LMAO just kidding But since i have gamed with you this long I have to say i’m immune to your New York ‘tude so

LOL Goddess…. Immune.. Classic

Profile photo of badger2011
    badger2011
    Participant

Oh yeah rocket is scary… but not cause of his voice or even the shit he says… he always gets me when he yells randomly cause someone smokes his ass… lol… and dont get me started on his creepy stalker style heavy breathing on the mic that makes you want to look over ur shoulder… rofl… all joking aside though, no ur not scary but I could see why a lot of younger member might think so cause u do always talk and sound like a father figure which always can instill fear in people especially when u go on one of ur rants towards TLN members… that brings back flash backs of getting yelled at when I was a kid(damn that made me feel old to say that)… if anything, badger has a scarier voice since he has that kind of voice that sounds like it belongs to a evil character in a horror movie or to a crazy axe murder… =P

Rocket, when we were in that chat room you did not sound as rough as you normally do.   But greyfox says that I am scary to?  I would like to have an answer to that.

Profile photo of I_AM_EMPIRE
    I_AM_EMPIRE
    Participant

nah your not scary, but you were a little intimidating  for the first week I was in the clan.

Profile photo of KnifeProphet
    KnifeProphet
    Participant

I’ve had to start social work because of the nightmares I’ve had of you. That poor poor goat….

Just kidding hahahahaha but really I’ve never been scared of any of the TLN, really alot of you guys are nice, quite frankly I’m surprised that someone said you were scary, you might raise your voice but only to get everyone’s attention for a moment, but that’s about all.

DANGER ZONE!!!
    Profile photo of hitman-1-9-9
    hitman-1-9-9
    Participant

never talked with rocketrob so i dont know if he’s scary

RocketRob99

never talked with rocketrob so i dont know if he’s scary

Well, will have to see about that Hitman.. LOL.. Perhaps Rocket needs to put a hit out on you..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG1qitSBzSc&feature=c4-overview&list=UUYbuWEOvfqP8bWD427uyT0Q

Profile photo of Xonori
    Xonori
    Participant

Have you heard Rocketrob when I rambo revive him? lol. I don’t mean to do it on purpose D8

RocketRob99

Have you heard Rocketrob when I rambo revive him? lol. I don’t mean to do it on purpose D8

Xonori, I never rage rant at a particular member for that.. Just geez pay attention.. LOL… Don’t worry about it though..

Profile photo of SSAGENT022
    SSAGENT022
    Participant

I remember one time rocket scared the crap out of FourTwenty!
    That was hilarious.

Not to mention FourTwenty thought Rocket was black…

Profile photo of ExtremMilSimOP
    ExtremMilSimOP
    Participant

Not to mention FourTwenty thought Rocket was black…

My sides…That’s hilarious.

“You know what I am tired of.. South Americans !!!!!!!”–RocketRob 2014
    Profile photo of DjSparx162
    DjSparx162
    Participant

That was hilarious. Not to mention FourTwenty thought Rocket was black…

not gonna lie, i thought 420’s accent was fake.

Profile photo of I_AM_EMPIRE
    I_AM_EMPIRE
    Participant

That was hilarious. Not to mention FourTwenty thought Rocket was black…

“Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind.”
    -Albert Einstein

I’m not going to lie I thought RocketRob was black when I first joined lol

Viewing 13 posts - 26 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.