It's Been a While

Home Forums General General Discussion It's Been a While

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Assassin Assassin 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of StM_Cataztrophyy
    StM_Cataztrophyy
    Participant

Hey gang, it has been over a year since I have been on here or played with any of you guys. That’s wild. How’s it going??? Also, I was browsing Steam today and saw a game that instantly made me think of this group. It is called “Squad” and if you haven’t heard of it, please go check it out. It takes team based gameplay to the extreme. Anyways, hope it has been well!
    -Cata

Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

Hey Sim, we’re still rollin strong.. Main games right now Planetside 2… A Free 2 play FPS MMO.. Check it out.. For squad action see CFD26 for Rainbow 6 Siege.. I did hear about this game.. All good I have to say..

RocketRob99

So yea, this showed up in my feed this morning.. It looks cool. gotta admit.. I am reluctant toward any PC game as I am on the PC all day for work. My relaxation time is no more time at my desk.

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/RocketRob_Squad/RocketRob99.png[/IMG]

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Profile photo of RocketRob99 RocketRob99.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Profile photo of RocketRob99 RocketRob99.
    Profile photo of ExtremMilSimOP
    ExtremMilSimOP
    Participant

Oh hey, I remember you! The first time I read this, I couldn’t quite place what game we had grouped on before.

I’m watching Squad closely, as I’m a huge fan of Insurgency, Rainbow 6, and other realism based games. I’d love to try it out at some point.

“You know what I am tired of.. South Americans !!!!!!!”–RocketRob 2014
    Profile photo of StM_Cataztrophyy
    StM_Cataztrophyy
    Participant

I’m downloading planetside 2 on my pc right now. is that where you all play or are you on Playstation?

Profile photo of ExtremMilSimOP
    ExtremMilSimOP
    Participant

We’re on the PS4. There are a couple members who occasionally play on PC as well (Postmanclark and KalOfTheWrathi), but otherwise everybody is still on consoles. Me and Agent do group up on Steam for some Insurgency every once in awhile, so I’ll send you a friend request if you have a Steam ID.

“You know what I am tired of.. South Americans !!!!!!!”–RocketRob 2014
    RocketRob99

Fuck PC, play Planetside 2 on PS4….

Profile photo of Assassin
    Assassin
    Participant

Im on PC as well. Extreme, you can find me through agents friends list on steam. My name is just Aaron on there. Cat go ahead and post your steam name.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.