Just joined

Home Forums General Introduce Yourself Just joined

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sarge727 sarge727 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of xx007iam
    xx007iam
    Participant

Hey guys!

New recruit here, pretty much a dedicated infiltrator as far as infantry goes, but I’ve been dabbling with vehicles a bit. I’ve been thinking about running a harasser. If anyone is interested in gunning while a learn to drive is welcome. I also have a cloaked out flash with a kobalt for hit and run/transports.

Hit me up if anyone needs any of this stuff.

Profile photo of goddessofwar09
    goddessofwar09
    Participant

hi xx007iam,

Welcome to TLN. I hope you find great folks to game with and grow with. I dont really play ps2 but feel free to check my friends list for tln members psn name clamslamnurmom09

Profile photo of postmanclark
    postmanclark
    Participant

Hey welcome to the clan – we also play other games, if you want to dabble in other bits with TLN.

We don’t have too many infiltrators, so you’ll be super useful to the team.

Profile photo of I_AM_EMPIRE
    I_AM_EMPIRE
    Participant

Welcome to TLN! I think you will really enjoy gaming with us. By the way feel free to add me, info is below.

PSN: I_AM_EMPIRE
    PS2: IAmEmpireHD

Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

Yea, 007 we can use someone to hack temrinals when we arrive at a base and to give us real time intel.. Try running a agressive kit so you can help in the CQB stuff.. Sniper rifles are no good on the attack, but on the defense.. Yea, we could use that role.

Profile photo of sarge727
    sarge727
    Participant

welcome to the team my man youre definitely going to enjoy your time here

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.