MAG

Home Forums Gaming Inactive Games MAG MAG

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RocketRob99 RocketRob99 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ECHOS_OF_FIRE
    ECHOS_OF_FIRE
    Participant

So I decided tonight, at like 2 in the morning actually, to download the MAG demo which allows players to progress to level 8 before capping you off. I remember why I stopped playing it now but for some reason it just seems different… I’ve decided I will go and pick up another used copy of it because a lot of the dlc is reduced price or even free now and the game itself is only $30 I believe. I’ll let you guys know when I get it and then maybe we can have a MAG reunion group up or something? (I know I never played MAG with you guys before but I’d like to sometime.)

Profile photo of DjSparx162
    DjSparx162
    Participant

theres an event on friday if you manage to get it it, and if i remember rightly the level you end up at in the demo will transfer to the full version, you’ll need to unlock claymores for the event, so i’ll be on regularly now (during the afternoon GMT) to level up to get it, i’d suggest going in multiqueue as well extra XP is always a good thing.

Profile photo of goddessofwar09
    goddessofwar09
    Participant

Interdiction is free.. Esc still cost like 20 bucks.. base game used at my local game stop is 19$. Yes claymore event is friday….

Profile photo of Ratchet2448
    Ratchet2448

i’ll join you sparks, just let me know when you are playing. sadly I tried to play yesterday and I am really rusty on my shotgun skills.

DjSparx162
    Participant

sounds good Ratchet, i’ll be on a lot from tomorrow, taking a little break after just finishing work and having a battlefield night tonight, so tomorrow afternoon i’m set and i’ll get going on it

ECHOS_OF_FIRE
    Participant

You don’t unlock claymores until level 44 🙁 Also, Interdiction is free and Escalation is only like 5 bucks actually. I think I’m going to run over to the Gamestop and pick up a used copy of it right now.

DjSparx162
    Participant

i’m sure you can buy them earlier than that, i think its 9000 credits, unless with the demo you don’t get the credits system thats in one of the main patches.

ECHOS_OF_FIRE
    Participant

No you do get credits, but the level requirement says you have to be level 44.

DjSparx162
    Participant

hmm i’ll have a check in the morning, i’m sure theres no level requirement in the full version, i may be wrong, if you’re right, theres no way i can get from level 4 to 44 in a week, if thats the case we can still join in and play, just wont be able to partake in claymore fun

Profile photo of goddessofwar09
    goddessofwar09
    Participant

if you have disk game the level cap is 70… I will be on tonight cause i think I’m only like level 45 or something cause i revetted back to RAVEN lol

DjSparx162
    Participant

i’ll jump on with you tonight Goddess i’m getting quite good with the default Raven sniper rifle

Profile photo of DE_ruijter
    DE_ruijter
    Participant

i will play it more now some friends from KEQ are on the raven site so i go play whit them if you whanne join my psn DE_ruijter

DE_ruijter
    Participant

okey people last wekend of MAG is coming up i realy like to see some people on this hole week is Domination on the Qs are only a little long (15min) but its worth it so i realy like to see some of you on to say goodbye to this great TLN history

greetz DE_ruijter

Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

okey people last wekend of MAG is coming up i realy like to see some people on this hole week is Domination on the Qs are only a little long (15min) but its worth it so i realy like to see some of you on to say goodbye to this great TLN history

greetz DE_ruijter

Ruijter, as much as I would like to see that happen, it is over my friend.. The vast majority have sold it, from what I hear on the FB chat, I doubt you could get a dom match going..

DE_ruijter
    Participant

Dom games are on a hole week straight whe have svers contract on Dom

DE_ruijter
    Participant

;,( i real do misss MAG ;( i mis the old days that whe where talon strong. it also dos something with me i dont veel the flow anymore when im gaming. im getting back to my old self and i dont whant that im taking a ladder that only going down.

Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

;,( i real do misss MAG ;( i mis the old days that whe where talon strong. it also dos something with me i dont veel the flow anymore when im gaming. im getting back to my old self and i dont whant that im taking a ladder that only going down.

There is a lot of us who feel just as you do Ruijter… We are looking closely at Planetside 2 hoping this will fill the void missing since MAG’s demise.. Stay tuned, more info to come..

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.