Profile picture Contest

Home Forums General Clan art Profile picture Contest

Tagged: 

This topic contains 51 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of goddessofwar09 goddessofwar09 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Here are a couple of profile pictures I’ve made just so those who don’t know what it is can have an idea.

Profile photo of DjSparx162
    DjSparx162
    Participant

i majorly suck at photoshop, so i added my PSN to the logo’s wing and made the background black

@nickmakz is there a way we can make this pictures look better?

Profile photo of alexcamz1
    alexcamz1
    Participant

@sir-matchstick if when you post, go into the HTML instead of visual you should be able to see a button “img” use this for posting images and the picture should turn out like how yours are now.

Thanx alex, I think nick fixed it for me….

Or you 😛

The rules for the Profile Picture Contest are as follows:

1. “[TLN] Talon Strike Force” must be represented in your picture by either using the Logo or your own design.

2. Your PSN has to be visible.

3. You have to represent your home country with a flag or any other means you can think of.

4. The closing date is: 11 June 2012

Be creative, don’t just copy and paste… It is a contest after all, the more effort you put in the more you impress!

I really really want some participation when it comes to this profile picture contest, even if you suck at making pictures please try! I’ll gladly make you a picture or improve your picture after the contest, but until it is over I wont be doing any profile pictures for anyone, even if it isn’t for the contest…

http://talonstrikeforce.net/2012/05/tln-profile-picture-contest/ http://talonstrikeforce.net/forums/topic/profile-picture-contest/

If you really battle that hard, find a cool picture and then just write your PSN and slap the clan logo on it… Here is the forum link where you will find the images of all the different versions of the clan logo. http://talonstrikeforce.net/forums/topic/profile-picture-contest/

Here are a couple of FREE alternatives to use if you don’t have Adobe Photoshop:

GIMPshop

Paint.net

Profile photo of SSAGENT022
    SSAGENT022
    Participant

Wait, My COUNTRY?

Profile photo of NitehawkFury
    NitehawkFury
    Participant

Yeah, you know, that place where you live, the nation where you make your home.

As romantic as being “a man without a country” is, for gamers it’s kind of moot, because you’ve got to connect the system somewhere. <grin>

And don’t sweat the country thing too much – I think if you want to just put a small national flag in the bottom corner or something, that’d work out just fine.

Yeah, like what I did with that top profile picture of mine, I’ve got the South African flag on my shoulder…

Profile photo of CFD_26
    CFD_26

Bump Bump Bump… Where’s the current entries?? @sir_matchstick

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of CFD_26 CFD_26.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of CFD_26 CFD_26.
    NitehawkFury
    Participant

I was kind of hoping to see them myself, as well!

I know of 6 people including you guys who are taking part… Rocket asked the guys to send their Profile pics to his e-mail and he’ll post them when the time for voting comes!

I’d like to know who all will take part in the Profile Picture Contest: Please confirm if you will be taking part. Also if you know of someone taking part that I have not mensioned or does not know of this forum page, please let them know.

@rocketrob99

@cfd26

@jamiskid2002

@goddessofwar09

@nitehawkfury

@dank

@gummy1bears

@ratchet2448

@ssagent022

@oBlack_Iceo

@The_EliteScrub

@Night_Viper122

Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

RocketRob is not taking part.. I will follow up with Viper to submit their current entries.. But I know they’re still working on it..

Profile photo of CFD_26
    CFD_26

When can we see some though?? We shouldn’t drag this out too long. Set a deadline and advertise the crap out of it!!

The rules for the Profile Picture Contest are as follows:

1. “[TLN] Talon Strike Force” must be represented in your picture by either using the Logo or your own design.

2. Your PSN has to be visible.

3. You have to represent your home country with a flag or any other means you can think of.

4. The closing date is: 11 June 2012

Be creative, don’t just copy and paste… It is a contest after all, the more effort you put in the more you impress!

NitehawkFury
    Participant

Wow… Another month? That’s quite the contest.

Profile photo of TECH-SARGE
    TECH-SARGE
    Participant

@Matchstick , i booked a spot on the event also

You can make more than one, if you like Fury…

Thanx Sarge

NitehawkFury
    Participant

Ah, that’s okay. I think mine kind of says all that I need to say. I was just excited to see everybody’s stuff. Oh well. I can be patient. Sort of. A little bit.

Will have to go shoot some people to get my mind off of it. <grin>

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.