protectyu PS2

Home Forums General Introduce Yourself protectyu PS2

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of namsdrawkcaB namsdrawkcaB 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of protectyu
    protectyu
    Participant

Hi everyone, as the title says I am primarily a player on PS2. Used to play Destiny, but lost time for the grind and haven’t played since around August of last year. I am pretty flexible and go where I am needed during battles. I primarily play Infiltrator with an AF-4 Cyclone. Medic is second most played for me. Not much of a pilot, but I will jump into armor. Looking forward to the battles and learning from all of you.

Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

Welcome to TLN.. I accepted your friend request.. I felt the same way about Destiny and quit playing around the same time.. I run medic almost exclusively and I also suck in air vehicles.. I can fly just not very well and not well enough against all the TR vultures.. See yua out there.

Profile photo of namsdrawkcaB
    namsdrawkcaB
    Participant

Word welcome. I’m mainly engineer. Learning to ffly. Love all vehicle gunner spots. Looking forward to murdering some purple and red together.

Profile photo of protectyu
    protectyu
    Participant

So far I have only fought along side mmatrooper95 last week. I went engie with a turret while he kept us healthy with a medic. It was a lot of fun, but we were over run. Hoping I can get on when there is a bigger squad going.

Profile photo of UnclexMystery
    UnclexMystery
    Participant

Just stick with it, the bigger squads will happen as our presence on PS2 grows. We need dedicated players to get it off the ground first!

Profile photo of namsdrawkcaB
    namsdrawkcaB
    Participant

Word Uncle mystery

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.