Sunday Cup Pictures

Home Forums Gaming Racing Sunday Cup Pictures

This topic contains 43 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RocketRob99 RocketRob99 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ratchet2448
    Ratchet2448

alright guys here are some pictures of all the fun and carnage we have had for the past few weeks. i may not post pics every week. i’ll just post some high points from time to time.

Sunday cup 1/13/2013

Sunday cup 1/20/2013

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Ratchet2448 Ratchet2448.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of Ratchet2448 Ratchet2448.
    Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

Great shots !!!

Ratchet2448

Sunday Cup 1/27/2013

result of the race

margin of victory: .047 seconds

Profile photo of DjSparx162
    DjSparx162
    Participant

so THATS what Rocket was driving

Ratchet2448

yep. rocket was the Ferrari F40 that was practically sideways. I was the california ( silver car with no speed lol ) assassin was the yellow Dodge viper SRT, Wetleter was the black CTR, and mark was the cobra.

Profile photo of mexgamer3
    mexgamer3
    Participant

This looks like a lot of fun! I wish I could make it but I host a DiRT 3 series at that time 🙁

Ratchet2448

Sunday Cup 2/10/2013

deep forest raceway

I_AM_EMPIRE—black Audi R8          RocketRob99—silver Lexus IS F          markb112—dark green jaguar XKR coupe          Ratchet2448—silver Jaguar XKR coupe       wetleter—yellow Lamborghini miura       GreyFox630—black mercedes-benz SL 600

Fuji Speedway

GreyFox—silver BMW M5     mark—yellow RUF CTR”yellow bird”     wetleter—silver Jaguar XKR coupe                      empire—white Pagani Zonda C12     Ratchet—blue Dodge Viper SRT10     rocket—dark green Dodge viper SRT10

Nurburgring GP/F

ratchet—bronze BMW M5 ( red helmet )     greyfox—bronze BMW M5 ( blue helmet )     rocket—silver Lexus IS F     wetleter—peach Ferrari California     mark—black Dodge Viper SRT10     empire—red Ferrari F40 ( not pictured:(  )     randomplayer—white BMW M5     randomplayer—white Nissan GT-R Spec V     random player—red Shelby Cobra 427

on the second to last lap at nurburgring we had a massive pile up lol

RocketRob99

Yea, lots of smoke last week.. LOL… Nice shots Ratchet, but you should caption of the pics so we know who is who.

Ratchet2448

good idea! note taken. I have updated this past weeks so it now shows all the people who raced and what car they were driving.

Profile photo of legin1007
    legin1007
    Participant

LOL nice Carnage!!! I would like to join in. What are the night or nights for racing? Do you all have a lobby(GT5) i can add to my favs?

Ratchet2448

I usually try to set up an open lobby around 7:30 PM EST on Sundays.

the lobby I setup is always named “race for fun TLN”.

Just so everyone is on an equal playing field, for the most part lol, we do shuffle races and do NASCAR races at daytona. we try to make it where a winner was decided by their skill and not the car.

RocketRob99

Here is a Kart Race Pic from months back… This was a close finish.. Yes, Ratchet is in front, I am too his right number 11 as this was on my system so I had all my goodies..

Ratchet2448

despite me being in fron,t look how minute my lead is! lol. I believe you were about to pass me as well.

Ratchet2448

alright its been awhile but we now have some great shots! this first set of pics had, i believe, 11 racers.

Sunday cup 3/24/2013

the Top Gear Test Track

ratchet-black Nissan GT-R GT Stealth Model   Greyfox-blue/white Ford AU 2000 Ford Falcon XR8   Assassin-black Buick GNX `87   Djsparx– green lambo Aventador LP 700-4`11   Empire-white lambo Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce `09   Random-red Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z `06   Random– blue Mclaren F1 `94   mark-white/black Blitz DUNLOP RE34 Skyline `07   Random– blue Chevy Corvette ZR1 (C6) `09   Random-orange lambo Murcielago LP 640 `09   Random– brown Volkswagen typ2(t1) Sambabus `62

Rome

Ratchet-pewter Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG (R230) `02   Random-white Nissan GT-R SpecV `09   Greyfox-white Nissan GT-R `07   Assassin-red Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG (R230) `02   DjSparx– blue/white stripe Shelby Cobra 427 `66   Empire– blue/white stripe Shelby Cobra 427 `66   Random-white/blue stripe Shelby Cobra 427 `66   Mark-black For Mustang SVT Cobra R `00   Random-silver Ferrari California `08

Tsukuba Circuit

Ratchet-yellow RUF CTR2 `96   Random-white/blue stripe Shelby Cobra 427 `66   Greyfox-black Audi RS 6 Avant `08   Assassin-yellow RUF CTR ” yellow bird” `87   Empire-red Ferrari California `08   Random-blue/white stripe Shelby Cobra 427 `66   Mark-black Dodge Viper SRT10 `03   Djsparx-yellow Dodge Viper GTS `02   Random-white Nissan GT-R SpecV `09   Random-red Audi RS 6 Avant `08

yes that is a car in the air. we have no idea…… lol

this is coming to the finish line. I had the lead coming into the last corner but I got on the brakes too late and caused a big crash. lol

Daytona International Speedway

Ratchet-2011 Jeff gordon #24 IMPALA   Mark-2011 Tony Stewart #14 IMPALA   Assassin-2011 Jimmie Johnson #48 IMPALA   Empire-2011 Carl Edwards #99 FUSION   Djsparx-2011 Jeff Gordon #24 IMPALA (started front row)  Random-2011 Carl edwards #99 FUSION(started front row)   Random-2011 Brian Vickers #83 CAMRY   Agent-2011 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 IMPALA

assassin spun his tires on the start and got spun

agent got spun. He came down on me and wrecked me in the process.

the final lap. everybody, except me and djsparx, runs out of gas. this is the point in time where I past everyone as they slow down lol.

RocketRob99

Epic !! So disappointed I could stay connected…

Profile photo of SSAGENT022
    SSAGENT022
    Participant

Hold on. I came in 5th, not 8th in that race.

Ratchet2448

no that’s not the results. that’s just the order the cars were in on the replay theatre. those are there for those wanting to know who was in what car.

DjSparx162
    Participant

ALL SHALL FEAR THE HOT PINK WHEELS OF THE AVENTADOR!

also the color of my aventador is pearl green/purple 😛

Profile photo of ExtremMilSimOP
    ExtremMilSimOP
    Participant

You forgot to mention my retarded laughing in the background when everyone ran out of fuel. I had a great time, even if I was only able to watch a race.

“You know what I am tired of.. South Americans !!!!!!!”–RocketRob 2014

Ratchet2448

Sunday Cup 3/31/2013

Clubman Stage Route 5

Ratchet2448-black Nissan GT-R SpecV ’09   Assassin-blue Audi RS 6 Avant ’08   Djsparx-black Nissan GT-R SpecV ’09   Random-red Ferrari F40 ’92   Random-silver BMW M5 ’05   Random-red Audi RS 6 Avant ’08   Random-bronze BMW M5 ’05   Random-white RUF CTR2 ’96

Grand Valley East

Ratchet2448-black Nissan NSX GT500 stealth model   Assassin-silver Dodge Challenger SRT8 ’08  Djsparx -red Nissan SKYLINE GT-R R32 ‘TC ( black hood )   Random-red Nissan SKYLINE GT-R R33 TC   Extreme-red Ferrari 458 Italia ’09

London

Ratchet2448-black Nissan NSX GT500 stealth model  Assassin -black Dodge Challenger SRT8 ’08   Mark-white Blitz DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE ’07  Random -orange Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce ’09   Djsparx-black Mine’s BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R N1 base ’06   Extreme-white Ford GT LM race car spec II   Boomer-orange HPA Motorsports FT565 twin turbo Audi TT

start of the race…..before..

….after..

Autumn Ring mini

Ratchet-blue PDI racing kart 100 ( Jeff Gordon suit )  Extreme-yellow PDI racing kart 100   Djsparx-blue PDI racing kart 100 ( Stig outfit )   Boomer-dark blue racing kart 125 SPL   Mark-silver PDI racing kart 100   Empire-turquoise racing kart 125 SPL

Ratchet2448-2011 Jeff Gordon #24 IMPALA   Mark-2011 Tony Stewart #14 IMPALA   Djsparx-2011 Jeff Gordon #24 IMPALA ( the beat up one lol )   Boomer-2011 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 IMPALA   Empire-2011 Carl Edwards #99 FUSION

I had no idea this happened behind me….. still don’t quite understand how it happened either lol

mark djsparx and I racing on the backstretch on the last lap

DjSparx162
    Participant

that last lap on the nascar was fantastic, you can see its close, but all three of us finished i think within 0.05 of a second or something like that, it was insanely close.

Ratchet2448

that last lap on the nascar was fantastic, you can see its close, but all three of us finished i think within 0.05 of a second or something like that, it was insanely close.

yeah you and your beat up car lol. do you remember how you got up in the air like that?

Ratchet2448

alright this weeks Sunday cup is packed full of awesome events that, in my opinion, made it the best one yet! Usually I try to limit each race to 3 pics, but because some of these races are so long I had to go to 5 for certain ones. So, without further ado..

Sunday Cup 4/7/2013

Toscana ( tarmac )

Ratchet2448-red Nissan GT-R ’07   Assassin-white Pagani Zonda C12 ’00   Djsparx-white/blue stripe Shelby Cobra 427 ’66   Mark-bronze Ferrari California ’08   Greyfox-white Pagani Zonda ’00

Eifel ( circuit )

note: If you dont like what i’m about to do, let me know. I thought this was so funny I had to do it lol

in this set I’m going to tell you the story about the little “yellow bird” that could. (for those that don’t know… the yellow bird is one of the most difficult cars to race with in a shuffle race because of the massive amounts of oversteer it has.) Starring:

Ratchet2448-yellow RUF CTR “yellow bird” ’87   Assassin-silver Mercedes-benz SL 600 (R230) ’04   Djsparx-black Nissan GT-R SpecV ’07   Mark-yellow Dodge Viper GTS ’02   Greyfox-orange lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype ’67   random-black Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic ’07

Once upon a time there was a yellow bird who dreamed of competing with the pros. he wasnt the most respected car in the world but he didn’t care. when the opportunity came to race on their level, he took it.

during the race a miura came out of nowhere and sent the little yellow bird spinning. despite the accident, the yellow bird was determined to prove himself.

he continued to fight back ,until

on the final lap, with a little bit of luck, the yellow bird was able to pass the miura

and go on to win the race. The end

Cape Ring

Ratchet2448-black Audi R8 LMS Race Car ( Team Playstation ) ’09   Assassin-blue Nissan GT-R black edition ’12   Djsparx-pearl green Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 ’11   Mark-white Blitz DUNLOP ER34 Skyline ’07   Greyfox-blue BMW M5 ’08   Random( technically, assassin’s friend)-green Nissan 240SX ’96   Random-blue Chevy Camaro SS RM ’10

Nurburgring 24h

Ratchet2448-black Audi R8 LMS Race car ( Team Playstation ) ’09   Extreme-white Ford GT LM Race car Spec II   Random-silver Nissan GT-R ’07   Random-orange McLaren MP4-12C ’10   Mark-white Blitz DUNLOP ER34 Skyline ’07   Greyfox-blue BMW M5 ’08   random-white McLaren F1 ’94

I think this should be our cover for sunday cup lol

Coming off the final corner to the finish

Nurburgring 24H

For the first time in a while we had a race that was completed in rainy conditions.

Ratchet2448-black Audi R8 LMS Race car ( Team Playstation ) ’09   Extreme-white Ford GT LM Race car Spec II   Random-silver Nissan GT-R ’07   Random-red Audi Le Mans quatrro ’03   Mark-white Blitz DUNLOP ER34 Skyline ’07   Greyfox-blue BMW M5 ’08   Empire-white Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept ’89   Random-pink Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) ’02   Random– white McLaren F1 ’94

No matter how far the leader got, the pack lurked in the mist.

Out of the blue, empire rushes in to take advantage of the chaos on the last corner of the last lap.

Ratchet2448-2011 Jeff Gordon #24 IMPALA   Random-2011 Joey Logano #20 CAMRY   Mark-2011 Tony Stewart #14 IMPALA   Empire-2010 Carl Edwards #99 FUSION   Random-2011 Jeff Gordon #24 IMPALA   Greyfox-2011 A.J Allmendinger #43 FUSION   Extreme-2010 Jeff Gordon #24 IMPALA   Random-2010 Jeff Gordon #24 IMPALA

This is what happens when someone dive-bombs into a corner ( aka. goes into the grass and shoots up the track and uses someone else as a wall. )I was in the wrong place at the wrong time lol.

I estimated this, but grey fox was 1 lap down and had boost on. I was right behind him going 245MPH using his draft but from his point of view he was only going 230. With that said, Boost can help you reach Approx. 260-270MPH.

Here is the closet finish you can get in GT5. the douche in the 20 decided to sideswipe me coming to the finish line. I lost by .001 seconds! These last two pictures were taken at 2000 frames per second.

Profile photo of GreyFox630
    GreyFox630
    Participant

There were a lot of great pics ratchet… still a lot more that could have been picked since it was such a great bunch of races… must have been a difficult time choosing… I will try to post a few pics that I have from the few races that you forgot to get the replay for and the one race you got dc’d from since I have those… not to mention that there were a few funny ones that you missed at the back of the pack in a few races that I think people would get a kick out of… will get them up tonight once I’m home… and one more thing… I think I have the better pic for the sunday cup cover

Ratchet2448

lol lets see it. btw yeah I want to see what pics you came up with for those races I got dcd from

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.