Sunday Cup Pictures

Home Forums Gaming Racing Sunday Cup Pictures

This topic contains 43 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RocketRob99 RocketRob99 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 26 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GreyFox630
    GreyFox630
    Participant

First thing first… here is proof we need to buy mark driving lessons!!! ROFL

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of PGLeague
    PGLeague
    Keymaster

I want this game 😀 Who would be soo nice to let me download it from their account 😀 Please?

[/url]
    GreyFox630
    Participant

and one more piece of proof that mark cant drive

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Ratchet2448
    Ratchet2448

i thought the trunk open meant he was going faster lol

also pgleague, you cant download it. (as far as I know, except the downldable content) you can get the game for $15 and every DLC they have can be bought together for i think $12.

GreyFox630
    Participant

ok… tried to post the pics several times and tried to change to files sizes but it still only lets me put them on in an attachment… so i’m not sure what to do since it seems to start to post it and then just goes back to the home page… if you want I can email them to u ratchet and u can see if u can post them… ur call, just let me know and email me here or on psn with ur email address and i will send them to you with the desriptions… still cant believe I have spent 3 hours trying to do this… guess dinner wasn’t so important… lol… sly as a fox i am not.. oh well

Ratchet2448

the way I post pics is I made a photobucket account and uploaded pics from my ps3 to the photobucket account via a flash drive. from there they give you 4-5 different addresses that you can post, each one for a specific place( ex. in a forum, on a group chat, etc..)

Profile photo of ExtremMilSimOP
    ExtremMilSimOP
    Participant

Pics are as good as ever. I like how the one of the last corner of Nurburgring was BEFORE I was bumped into a flat wall at 80 MPH. I’m also glad I’m able to finally see the car Empire was in; that things looks pretty slick.

As I said, I’m going to try to post some pictures of my own at some point, as these races are getting better each tme!

“You know what I am tired of.. South Americans !!!!!!!”–RocketRob 2014
    Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

MY PS 3 goes in for service this weekend.. Hope to have it back before the end of the month.. So I will be back to the Sunday Cup soon.. And with my own cars again..

GreyFox630
    Participant

These are pictures i thought where funny or just to good to not be posted from the drifting fun we had

Eiger: Mark= Blitz Skyline Ratchet=Red Evo Assassin=Red Skyline Greyfox=Blue Camaro

the first 3 are assassin’s epic failure… with 1 pic being him ruining 1 of the very few drift I was actually able to pull off

And this is my vote for the Sunday Cup Cover Pic since we have three of us all drifting the same line at the same time, what could be better?!?!

GreyFox630
    Participant

Here are the pics from the race that you got dc’d and 2 pictures that I thought you missed to post that deserved a mention…

Cape Ring: Mark=orange corvette Assassin-silver audi DJ-blue merc Greyfox-blue m5 Random-silver m5

Where is DJ, do you see him… well this is what i do to keep him from caving in my rear bumper… choke on that smoke DJ!!! AAAHHHAAAHHHAAA!!!

GreyFox630
    Participant

And now last but not least… the pictures that I thought you should have added to ur post ratchet…

First, this is what happens when mark takes the lead from ratchet: mark in the ferreri and ratchet in the skyline… CCHHHOOOKKKEEEAAARRRTTTIIISSSTT… excuse me, didn’t mean to sneeze… ROFL

And here is how the Nurburg race ended after we all wrecked in the last turn…

OMFG!!! I actually beat ratchet… my life is complete now, i can now die happy!!!

Here is ratchet and my response to mark drifting in one corner and our answer to him in the next: Mark is the viper Ratchet in the yellow bird and Greyfox in the old lambo

and a lesson to everyone, don’t let mark follow you in a corner or this is what will happen: Mark in the Skyline Greyfox in the m5

Ratchet2448

great pics! My heart ached when I saw how destroyed that copper corvette was….also you won at nurburing because somebody screwed me up coming out of that last corner and I spun my tires trying to get going lol. then again every lap it was like that lol.

also mark didnt take the lead from me. he spun coming out of the corner and spun in front of me because assassin hit him so hard it flung his car ahead rofl.

GreyFox630
    Participant

Well ratchet like I said that is the only way mark takes the lead… its be spinning and drivng baackwards… lol… come on ratchet, let me have my fun ragging on mark, I owe him that for all the times he wrecks me and then bitches when I give him a bump… dont spoil my fun… =P

And I dont care about ur excuse… I still won!!!! AAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAA…. will probably never happen again so I’m going to enjoy it and not let you rain on my parade… LOL

Ratchet2448

rofl fair enough 🙂

Ratchet2448

Sunday cup 4/14/2013

Eiger Nordwand G Trail

Ratchet-Citroen C4 WRC ’08   Assassin-Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR rally car (ST185) ’95(the car with a bunch of lights on it lol)   Empire-Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR (ST205) ’95   Random-Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 rally car ’85   Mark-Subaru IMPREZA Rally car Prototype ’01   Djsparx– Nissan GT-R ’07   Wetleter-Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt trial car ’98   Greyfox-Ford focus RS WRC 07 ’08

Circuit De La Sarthe 2009

Ratchet– Mclaren F1 GTR race car ’97   Assassin-Nissan GT-R SpecV ’09   Empire-Bugatti Veyron 16.4 ’09   Random-Chevy Camaro SS RM ’10   Mark-Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept ’01   Djsparx-pearl green Lambo Aventador LP 700-4 ’11   Wetleter-Ford GT ’02   Grey fox-black lambo Aventador LP 700-4 ’11   Random-Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro ’09   Random-Toyota SUPRA RZ ’97   Random-High End Performance G37

Nurburgring Nordschleife

Ratchet-blue Audi RS 6 Avant ’08   Assassin-black? BMW M5 ’08   Empire-white Pagani Zonda C12 ’00   Random-blue Shelby Cobra 427 ’66   Mark-white BMW M5 ’08   Djsparx-black Nissan GT-R SpecV ’09  Wetleter -green? Audi RS 6 Avant ’08   Random-white RUF CTR2 ’96  Endures -white Pagani Zonda C12 ’00   Random-blue Audi R8 5.2 FSI tronic ’07

Fuji speedway F

Ratchet(who was afk during this race and not pictured lol)-blue Shelby Cobra 427 ’66   Assassin-orange Miura P400 Bertone….’87   Empire-pale yellow RUF CTR2 ’96   Rocket-RUF CTR “yellow bird” ’87   Wetleter-silver BMW M5 ’08   Endures-red Shelby Cobra 427 ’66   Greyfox-blue/white stripe Shelby Cobra 427 ’66   Random-white Audi RS 6 Avant ’08   Djsparx-blue BMW M5 ’08   Mark-dark green RUF CTR2 ’96   Random-black Nissan GT-R SpecV ’09

Top Gear Test Track

Ratchet-blue Audi RS 6 Avant ’08   Wetleter-pewter Nissan GT-R SPecV ’09   Empire-red Nissan GT-R ’07   Rocket-silver Dodge Viper SRT10 ’08   Random-red Nissan GT-R SpecV ’09   Greyfox-dark brown Mercedes-benz SL 55 AMG (R230) ’02   Extreme-silver Ferrari California ’08   Mark-maroon Shelby Cobra 427 ’66   Djsparx-grass green Shelby Cobra 427 ’66   Endures-black Jaguar XKR coupe ’10   Boomer-beige Mercedes-benz SL 600 (R230) ’04

Cape Ring inside

everyone had a PDI Racing Kart 100 so ‘ill just say who had what color

Ratchet-blue   Extreme-yellow (green suit)    Wetleter-pink   Random-yellow   Greyfox-green   Empire-yellow (white suit)   Endures-white   Mark-silver

Nurburgring GP/D

Ratchet-blue Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro ’09   Empire-lambo Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce ’09   Extreme-Chevy Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM ’09   Random-Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo   Wetleter-Citroen GT race car   Random-Mazda Furai Concept ’08   Greyfox-Honda weider HSV-010 (Super GT) ’11   Mark-Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept ’01

Tsukuba Circuit

Ratchet-Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro ’09   Empire-lambo Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce ’09   Random-Ford GT LM Spec II test car   Wetleter-lambo Aventador LP 700-4 ’11   Extreme-silver Mazda Furai Concept ’08   Greyfox-Honda weider HSV-010 ( Super GT) ’11   Random-Ford Mark IV race car ’67   Random-black Mazda Furai Concept ’08

Ratchet2448

sorry these are a little bit late

Sunday Cup 4/21/2013

Rome

Ratchet– Shelby Cobra 427 ’66   Extreme-BMW M5 ’08   Djsparx-Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) ’04   Assassin-RUF CTR “yellow bird” ’87   Sigma-Shelby Cobra 427 ’66   Rocket-Lambo Miura P400 Bertone ’67   Greyfox-Shelby Cobra 427 ’66

Cote d’ Azur

Ratchet– Ferrari F40 ’92   Djsparx-Pagani Zonda C12 ’00   Extreme-Pagani Zonda C12 ’00   Greyfox-silver BMW M5 ’08   Assassin-black BMW M5 ’08   Rocket-black Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) ’04   Random-green Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) ’04

Suzuka Circuit

Ratchet– Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic ’08   Extreme-black Ferrari California ’08   Djsparx-bronze BMW M5 ’08   Assassin-pewter Nissan GT-R ’07   Random-silver BMW M5 ’08   Random-Shelby Corba 427 ’66   Rocket-Lambo Miura P400 Bertone ’67   Random-silver BMW M5 ’08   Random-black BMW M5 ’08   Random-red Jaguar XKR Coupe ’10   Random-silver Nissan GT-R ’07   Random-white Jaguar XKR Coupe ’10   Random-red Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R230) ’04

Autodromo Nazionale Monza

Ratchet– Audi A4 Touring car ’04   Djsparx-Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 TC   Assassin-Lambo Aventador LP 700-4 ’11   Random-Nissan GT-R R35 TC   Rocket-HKS CT230R ’08   Random-Chevy Corvette Z06 (C2) race car ’63   wetleter-McLaren F1 ’94   Greyfox-High end Performance G37   Empire-Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra ’05

Indy road course

Ratchet-green Dodge Challenger SRT8 Touring car   Extreme-chrome Shelby Cobra 427 ’66   Djsparx-purple Dodge Challenger SRT8 ’08  Assassin-red Plymouth cuda sixpack ’71   Random-green Dodge Challenger SRT8 TC   Random-Buick Special ’62   Wetleter-green Ford Mustang Mach 1 ’71   Greyfox-black Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R ’00   Empire-Chevy Camaro SS ’10

RocketRob99

Ratchet the race date was 4/21 not 4/27…. LOL… Also look at all those cars, it looks like a Friday on the motorway..

Ratchet2448

ohh thanks for mentioning that lol. I had to write most of the stuff 3 times because the page refreshed or something and deleted it.

btw which picture are you referencing to “on the motorway”?

RocketRob99

Suzuka Circuit

The ones on Suzuka Circuit

Viewing 19 posts - 26 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.