"TLN Division DARK ZONE Domination"

Home Forums Gaming Other Games "TLN Division DARK ZONE Domination"

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rybread Rybread 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

So, the other night, I was in game and I marveled at the number of people on my friends list visible on the map. Most were not in the DZ but a few were.. Now, it occurred to me, since we are a community of friends we could roll into the DZ and own the place.. How about going rogue and having other TLN to defend you until your time burns?? How about staging full on ambushes of the whole ZONE?? What say you TLN, sound interesting??

Profile photo of Boomer2_6
    Boomer2_6
    Participant

here’s the issues with this. Not everyone is on the same sever and trying to get everyone on the same server is to hard and takes to much time. It is not worth going rogue with the risk reward system in place. When I go rogue and get killed I lose anywhere fro 100k to 50k in points and credits any time I win I gain 1k in points and credits. The higher the level you are the more points you lose and the less you make.

Profile photo of TECH-SARGE
    TECH-SARGE
    Participant

so how do you get everyone on the same server the easiest? But what if we go rogue and continuously rape people, what then?
    Cause the rewards might be worth taking the risk.
    I sounds like a challenge to me.

RocketRob99

here’s the issues with this. Not everyone is on the same sever and trying to get everyone on the same server is to hard and takes to much time. It is not worth going rogue with the risk reward system in place. When I go rogue and get killed I lose anywhere fro 100k to 50k in points and credits any time I win I gain 1k in points and credits. The higher the level you are the more points you lose and the less you make.

I agree it would be pretty hard to get every single TLN onto the same server.. However, I played last night and I counted 11 TLN on my server and another 8 more who are on my friends list who are not TLN.. 19 People would be pretty hard to beat..

I am not sure of the logistics, but it certainly seems possible to some extent.. I would like to hear from some of the other level 30 to see if we could try it.. Or at least test how many we can possibly get into the DZ.

Profile photo of namsdrawkcaB
    namsdrawkcaB
    Participant

I’m always down for some TLN scratching. Just let me know when.

Boomer2_6
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Boomer2_6 wrote:</div>

I agree it would be pretty hard to get every single TLN onto the same server.. However, I played last night and I counted 11 TLN on my server and another 8 more who are on my friends list who are not TLN.. 19 People would be pretty hard to beat..

I am not sure of the logistics, but it certainly seems possible to some extent.. I would like to hear from some of the other level 30 to see if we could try it.. Or at least test how many we can possibly get into the DZ.

<hr>
    <div class=”bbp-reply-signature”></div>

They are not on your server you can see all your friends on the map that are on different servers. We have tried to get 2 squads together by having 1 member leave the squad then have friends join them. when you do this it will last for about 10mins then the server will merge 1 group to a new server.

RocketRob99

Viper was telling me it also has to do with Rank as well ??

Boomer2_6
    Participant

Viper was telling me it also has to do with Rank as well ??
    <hr>
    <div class=”bbp-reply-signature”></div>

that is correct. they have lvl caps on the DZ area so lvl 1’s won’t get stuck with playing lvl 30’s

RocketRob99

that is correct. they have lvl caps on the DZ area so lvl 1’s won’t get stuck with playing lvl 30’s

Then you should be able to group with other level 30 in DZ..

Profile photo of Rybread
    Rybread
    Participant

Could definitely use some backup, since I go rouge WAY to much

Hi
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.