Tournament Team Scrimmage

Home Forums General General Discussion Tournament Team Scrimmage

This topic contains 28 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dreadnaut24 Dreadnaut24 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dreadnaut24
    Dreadnaut24
    Participant

If you are on the tournament team i need you to respond to this post and let me know what youre availability is for this coming weekend. We are setting up a scrimmage with “RAZA Army”.

Profile photo of PGLeague
    PGLeague
    Keymaster

What day and what time will this event be taking place, how many players and what game mode and map will we play on?

[/url]
    Dreadnaut24
    Participant

we are planning on rush as of now. that may change. as for the map i have to discuss that further with RAZA’s clan leader. im asking what everyones availability is in order to determine when we will be having this. we are trying for this weekend however.

Profile photo of SSAGENT022
    SSAGENT022
    Participant

DATE AND TIME PLZ! i was not shouting, just trying to get your attention.

PGLeague
    Keymaster

Ok, if we can settle a good time for both EST and GMT (I have the timetable if anyone needs it) I will create a map strategy for whoever will play on it – Assault, Engineer, Support or Recon. I need to know the times, how many rounds and what maps! ITS IMPORTANT!

[/url]
    Profile photo of CFD_26
    CFD_26

Post this stuff under the group please, forums are useless for this stuff.

Profile photo of CFD_26
    CFD_26

Post this stuff under the group please, forums are useless for this stuff.

http://talonstrikeforce.net/groups/tournament-team/

This stuff is supposed to be in private group.

Dreadnaut24
    Participant

cfd, i did this in order to make sure everyone saw it. we werent getting very much feedback on the private group so i decided to put it here in order to get everyones attention. and the reason i havent listed a time for this is because i need everyone to tell me when they will be available this weekend in order to set up a time that will work for us all.

PGLeague
    Keymaster

TLN is normally on Friday and Saturday the most from 8PM-1AM GMT timezone +0.  But you will need to discuss the gamemode’s and maps that we will be playing on so we can orient on who should play and where.

[/url]
    Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

CFD, I authorized the post.. This is to assure we have enough members for the match.

Profile photo of CFD_26
    CFD_26

cfd, i did this in order to make sure everyone saw it. we werent getting very much feedback on the private group so i decided to put it here in order to get everyones attention. and the reason i havent listed a time for this is because i need everyone to tell me when they will be available this weekend in order to set up a time that will work for us all.

CFD, I authorized the post.. This is to assure we have enough members for the match.

I understand that part, but the real problem is people aren’t on the website. If they WERE on the site, they’d check the tourny team page. Anyway, I know this was authorized, but it’s probably going to draw attention and more questions from other members. We need to come up with some way of getting everyone on one page. Maybe we need an email list. Well, time will tell, but I bet the only comments on here will be from the same people that check & post on the private group page.

PGLeague
    Keymaster

Dreadnaut24 wrote:

RocketRob99 wrote:

I understand that part, but the real problem is people aren’t on the website. If they WERE on the site, they’d check the tourny team page. Anyway, I know this was authorized, but it’s probably going to draw attention and more questions from other members. We need to come up with some way of getting everyone on one page. Maybe we need an email list. Well, time will tell, but I bet the only comments on here will be from the same people that check & post on the private group page.

Whoever is on the tourney page should set so they get notifications through their email like I did so whenever somebody posts I see it right away.

[/url]
    Dreadnaut24
    Participant

i can try and contact the people who are on the team directly if need be. are all the people listed on the old tourney team still a part of it?

PGLeague
    Keymaster

i can try and contact the people who are on the team directly if need be. are all the people listed on the old tourney team still a part of it?

Most of them are still part of the team but they key thing is to get us together to have a voice chat on PS3 and set things… We need to know what time people are available and what time we can all meat up a few days before the scrimmage.

[/url]
    Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

Dreadnaut24 wrote:

RocketRob99 wrote:

CFD is Right… The biggest issue is the tourney team members need to be on the website often to keep up dated on what is going on with the team. This way they can put in their opinion on what we do as a team.. Remember there is no “I” in “Team”. But if we can get more members to join, comment and post to the website all the better we will be in all areas.

Dreadnaut24
    Participant

and so far cfd is still right. why are the rest of the tourney members not responding. also, we have 5 responses so far. maybe we can change it to 6v6 if we grab someone else?

Profile photo of msb
    msb
    Participant

website activity is a problem but every member of the tourny team should have either a direct or indirect (a friend of a friend) message thru psn friends lists so if there a up coming game send them a msg a week or so in advance make it mandatory to reply and none of that ill try to be there or maybe yes or no answers if u think there a chance you wont make it say no if u say yes and still dont make it fuck yas ya off the team unless somthing major pops up like ur asshole prolapses (in that case and only that case we let it slide) this should include COs and NCOs no special treatment this is the 3rd time we tryed this and still no one has got the memo ur attendence is critical if u dont show or show up unannounced u ruin it for everyone and also effect our reputation as it looks like we keep  backing down so STEP UP OR STEP THE FUCK OFF

Dreadnaut24
    Participant

well that was an especially angry message haha. but still i agree. lets get this done. ill message people today

Profile photo of msb
    msb
    Participant

wasnt ment to sound angry but im fed up with this haha

Profile photo of CFD_26
    CFD_26

Well, you can’t blame people for IRL getting in the way, but we do need to either shit or get off the pot with this one!!

Dreadnaut24
    Participant

im doing my best man. im going to talk to one of their members directly today if i get the opportunity

Profile photo of msb
    msb
    Participant

i dont blame people for RL problems but all the members we got and we cnt even group up for a match in months thought we had like 6 reserves for tourny team alone so we have a team and a half of complete no shows?

PGLeague
    Keymaster

My internet has been cut for whatever bullshit reason my provider made and it should be up by tomorrow hopefully…

[/url]
    Dreadnaut24
    Participant

none of this even matters until i hear back from their clan leader. im getting very annoyed with this whole thing.

PGLeague
    Keymaster

Next time, contact people that you think would join by PM here or on PSN… Never make a topic simply because its useless and would not help.

[/url]
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.