Tournament Team Scrimmage

Home Forums General General Discussion Tournament Team Scrimmage

This topic contains 28 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dreadnaut24 Dreadnaut24 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of x0scarMike
    x0scarMike

First of all this is not useless if you guys do not have a match, this will tell you who you might be able to count on later… Second of all, some of you guys give dreadnut crap but before you do that, do some shit…. Third we just got to keep telling our buddies about the site, you don’t have to be a pest like me but at least once a week tell someone…. Fourth, the tourney team page sucks because its a hidden group so hard to find and access even if your in it and does not give notifications to phone so easy to roll off the head…. Finally stay “TLN STRONG”

Profile photo of CFD_26
    CFD_26

First of all this is not useless if you guys do not have a match, this will tell you who you might be able to count on later… Second of all, some of you guys give dreadnut crap but before you do that, do some shit…. Third we just got to keep telling our buddies about the site, you don’t have to be a pest like me but at least once a week tell someone…. Fourth, the tourney team page sucks because its a hidden group so hard to find and access even if your in it and does not give notifications to phone so easy to roll off the head…. Finally stay “TLN STRONG”

I just want to point out that I don’t think anyone is giving Dread any crap!! And if they are, they best speak up and have their asses kicked. I for one, certainly appreciate what Dread is trying to do. I can say from experience that setting up a battle is one huge fucking headache, so thank you to Dread for trying. Don’t let it discourage you from getting more battles, it’s not easy but we’ll get there.

Profile photo of Dreadnaut24
    Dreadnaut24
    Participant

well i figured that making a topic on our clans website that is clearly for tourny team members would get more views than simply messaging people. it was quicker and im pretty sure more efficient. everyone whos dedicated to the team clearly responded to this post. its just sad that it was only 7 people

Profile photo of Dreadnaut24
    Dreadnaut24
    Participant

and i appreciate the support. i havent given up yet. i just need more time to find someone for us to have a match against. 0 for 2 , but still trying.

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.