April 18, 2012 at 1:18 pm #810
From now on, I will be posting website changes, updates, improvements, etc. here so everyone can see what’s going on and check out new features.
Website AdminApril 18, 2012 at 1:51 pm #814
- Added BattleLog ID to application form and user profiles. Please fill this in if your BattleLog ID is different from your PSN ID.
- Updated homepage info.
- Installed a polls system that allows COs to create a post polls (COs look at the CO group forum for instructions).
Website AdminApril 19, 2012 at 5:01 pm #861
Probably tomorrow afternoon, I will be implementing some updates to the forums so they may be down for a period of time.
Website AdminApril 21, 2012 at 6:21 pm #1190
- Removed tags from sidebar and added them to the forum page – there is no size limit so it would grow forever…
- Added topics page under forums that lists all topics, regardless of forum that they are posted in, sorted by freshness.
- Changed events times to having the main time in EDT/EST and another option for UTC
Website AdminApril 23, 2012 at 6:08 am #1253
- Improved registration system but accidentally reset all passwords in the process (sorry guys)
Website AdminApril 23, 2012 at 7:04 pm #1295
- Added a grey background on news posts pages to make the contrast a bit easier on the eyes.
- Rearranged the game forums slightly so it doesn’t list the forum and then the general discussion board for each game.
Website AdminApril 23, 2012 at 7:41 pm #1316
- Enabled RSS feeds (they were previously blocked from displaying anything)
Website AdminApril 24, 2012 at 3:10 pm #1368
- Changed the content container to a solid black background rather than being transparent at all.
Website AdminApril 24, 2012 at 4:49 pm #1381
- Updated the homepage slider with new images.
- Created an EVE Online forum and group.
- Removed ‘gamers’ from the end of a lot of the group names. Old activity stream group updates still show but the link to the group will not work. New updates will work fine.
Website AdminApril 30, 2012 at 9:02 pm #1582
- Improved website guide
Website AdminMay 1, 2012 at 7:02 pm #1630
- Combined application form and registration form to reduce confusion when registering or applying to join the clan.
Website AdminMay 24, 2012 at 11:12 am #2408
Forgot about this…
- Added BBCode to forums
- Added attachments to forums
- Added email subscriptions to groups
- Made website width dynamic at 90% browser width from 1000px wide to 1200px wide. This should remove the problem of YouTube videos not fitting for most people.
- Possibly some other fairly minor changes that I can’t remember 🙂 Feel free to add anything else you noticed below.
Website AdminMay 24, 2012 at 11:17 am #2409
- Added quote button to forum replies.
Website AdminMay 24, 2012 at 3:10 pm #2417
There was that whole bunch of AWESOME-ness that you added a few weeks ago!! You know… just the general awesomeness that is this website…
June 2, 2012 at 1:50 pm #2647
- Added a ‘frosted glass’ effect to super sticky topics so that they are distinguishable from normal stickies.
Website AdminJuly 9, 2012 at 6:01 pm #3497
Haven’t really been updating this for most minor changes.
- Updated forums to new version. Report any problems here
Website AdminAugust 1, 2012 at 8:58 am #4052
- Re-added sidebar calendar (it was removed by mistake)
- Changed theme of calendar page to better suit website style
- Removed comments from calendar page and disabled commenting
- Teamspeak status added to sidebar (alexcamz1)
- Added Favicon
- Added public chat channel
- Added cookie info system to comply with EU laws
Website AdminNovember 11, 2012 at 2:58 pm #5988
- Removed cookie info system
- Added forum signatures
- Added Teamspeak details page with server status monitor
- Various minor updates and fixes
Website AdminNovember 12, 2012 at 4:57 pm #6014
- Re-added login/logout form on left sidebar that was mistakenly removed
Website AdminNovember 12, 2012 at 5:53 pm #6017
RocketRob99ModeratorNovember 15, 2012 at 11:17 pm #6096
- New homepage to allow easy access to the rest of the site and keep track of what has been happening.
Website AdminDecember 2, 2012 at 12:08 pm #6508
A few updates were done over the last couple of weeks:
- A few small plugin updates
- bbPress update (2.2.2) with new dynamic roles and capabilities (no longer displays clan rank on forums, displays forum role instead)
- Made groups visible to non-registered users again (were previously hidden by mistake)
- Changed message on toolbar to ‘Hi, name’ instead of ‘Howdy, name’
- Fixed display of groups in grid view
Website AdminDecember 23, 2012 at 10:57 am #7004
- Fixed nested BuddyPress comments
- Improved nested comment formatting
- Fixed description display on groups
Website AdminDecember 23, 2012 at 11:29 am #7005
DjSparx162ParticipantDecember 28, 2012 at 4:31 am #7042
- Added TeamSpeak direct connect future under Community -> TeamSpeak -> Connect
- TeamSpeak Status sidebar display:
- Removed due to inefficiency and slow loading
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.