What don't you like about the site?

Home Forums General Website What don't you like about the site?

This topic contains 55 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of wickedjester_77 wickedjester_77 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Ha ha ha…. I see it this way… iPhone and Android is like BMW and Merc… Equally good, different taste!

Profile photo of wickedjester_77
    wickedjester_77
    Participant

colors….little gloomy. lack of members being not shy and speaking..but thats most clans at some point. and we should get a notification system for threads we talk in…so we can know about replies.

Profile photo of NickMackz
    NickMackz
    Keymaster

colors….little gloomy. lack of members being not shy and speaking..but thats most clans at some point. and we should get a notification system for threads we talk in…so we can know about replies.

You get email notifications for responses to updates you post in groups etc. You can subscribe to threads for email updates. Hopefully, I am going to put thread notifications and reply notifications into the sites notification system with email as an option.

Website Admin
    Profile photo of DjSparx162
    DjSparx162
    Participant

i know i’m a minority, (possibly even the only one) it may be the fact that its running IE 9 but the sites very very slow on windows phone.

Profile photo of alexcamz1
    alexcamz1
    Participant

I think you’ve answered your own question 🙂

Profile photo of wickedjester_77
    wickedjester_77
    Participant

wickedjester_77 wrote:

You get email notifications for responses to updates you post in groups etc. You can subscribe to threads for email updates. Hopefully, I am going to put thread notifications and reply notifications into the sites notification system with email as an option.

yea see i would have known this if i checked my email daily…lol but thank you for takin the time to put the info out there .

Viewing 6 posts - 51 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.