youtube.

Home Forums General Member videos youtube.

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of meeks25 meeks25 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of DjSparx162
    DjSparx162
    Participant

as some of you may have read on the ‘how to make TLN better in the recent news section, i had the idea of setting up a youtube channel for us to show off our play styles, the games we play, and the fact we can dominate throughout every game we come into contact with.

as such i thought it would be cool to get a ‘teamtage’ to get the channel rolling, as such we’ll need say 2-4 clips of your best feeds/kills/ whatever, in whatever game it may be to put into it, whether it be WOW, Cod, Battlefield, Starhawk, etc, and put them all together and see what youtube thinks of it. it could help us grow as a clan, and help us make a name in the gaming community.

let me know your thoughts and such. and what games you think should be incorporated, and if theres an editor around who’ll be happy to merge the clips together to make the video.

also some cool music wouldn’t go amiss either, gotta make it sound cool 😀

Profile photo of TECH-SARGE
    TECH-SARGE
    Participant

i’ve got mag and BF3 videos up for grabs, loads of them and i will be making Starhawk video soon, like maybe this week already.

I have to make videos of EVE on my laptop, some PvP fights. Maybe when i have my Battle cruisers.

@DJsparxx, good idea BTW, i like it alot, i know some people like AlexCamz and Anime might be able to do this.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of TECH-SARGE TECH-SARGE.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of TECH-SARGE TECH-SARGE.
    DjSparx162
    Participant

i’m working on a few clips, got a couple from MW3, going to attempt to get some from other games i play, but not sure how that would work, i really need a capture card, which would you recommend, i know you have one

Profile photo of x0scarMike
    x0scarMike

I just wanna try commenting but i just haven’t pursued it because don’t have nothing to record with.

Profile photo of SSAGENT022
    SSAGENT022
    Participant

My stuff is also on youtube, Some BF3 and Starhawk to come.  noobtubewithattitude user name

DjSparx162
    Participant

Gummy, thats my problem as well, and the COD theater mode is awful to edit with, especially when i’m getting clips uploading them to my channel redownloading then trying to work them together, its just too frustrating to do it, i nee a capture card

Profile photo of TECH-SARGE
    TECH-SARGE
    Participant

@DJsparx, you can buy so many different capture cards, what i have is a hauppauge PVR, cost about 180 euro, so about 150 pounds. There are usb based ones that are really cheap and can give you reasonable quality. I would say they can start at around 30 pounds.

Profile photo of FrankMUFC2K9
    FrankMUFC2K9
    Participant

For top of the range, HD quality go for the HD PvR, at around £150. If you want a cheaper one, that doesn’t record HD but allows you to play in HD still, go for the Roxio at around £90. The Dazzle records in SD and you can only play SD and that is around £50.

Profile photo of goddessofwar09
    goddessofwar09
    Participant

i think the issue you are running into is editing… so…. if you get some video editing software that will help… i have used pinnacle dvd maker and windows movie maker (comes with windows 7).. also if you wanna spend a little you can get sony vegas…. ease of use i would say pinnacle but it is limited on what you can do with it… also my videos are free to use for all TLN members… goddessofwar09 lots of raw footage up ready to be edited…..

Profile photo of goddessofwar09
    goddessofwar09
    Participant

oh and you can see the difference in quality from my videos by looking at my earlier stuff and my newer stuff since I used the dazzle at first then got the haggpague pvr…

DjSparx162
    Participant

i’ve heard good things about the sony vegas, but i don’t know if it works on Mac. and the movie editor that comes with macs is pretty poor, although that could be because i’ve not actually used it, the only movie function i’ve used on this thing is the logic studio movie player to make sure the music is synced up properly, but i’ve never done any movie editing so i wouldn’t even know where to start. which is a shame, i’ve been getting some decent clips few multi kill feeds and a few nice shots coming off. and i want to show them off somewhere, my channel isn’t really that good for game clips its more of a music channel, so i’m thinking i could set a new channel up for the game videos, which we could then link to the channel that Rocket has secured for us. and at the moment (as i’m skint and have no money at all) i’m relying on realplayer youtube downloader to get my clips and then working with the theater mode clips to make them into a montage, but when it comes to doing it properly i’ll find some software i can use for free or get a trail version and work with it for a full day to see what i can come out with, it’ll probably be rubbish but its all a learning experience 🙂

Profile photo of meeks25
    meeks25
    Participant

gonna be making some bf3 vids soon guys

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.