• Profile picture of TECH-SARGE

Group Mods

• Profile picture of shadowfax00

Destiny

Public Group active 2 months, 3 weeks ago

For TLN members and players of Destiny

The TLN-Destiny Clan page- http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/124449

OFFICIAL DESTINY FORUM

This topic contains 28 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of I_S33M_THAB33T_U I_S33M_THAB33T_U 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Demon-of-Razgriz
    Demon-of-Razgriz
    Participant

would anyone who plays destiny able to help me this weekend run through the reef prison of elders to get armor cores I cannot get it done solo also without matchmaking i cant seem to get anyone to tag along. my hope is to max out my character before the newest expansion september 15th.

Profile photo of I_S33M_THAB33T_U
    I_S33M_THAB33T_U
    Participant

would anyone who plays destiny able to help me this weekend run through the reef prison of elders to get armor cores I cannot get it done solo also without matchmaking i cant seem to get anyone to tag along. my hope is to max out my character before the newest expansion september 15th.

Depending on what they are this week. I can prolly help you get through a 32. We would need a 3rd for the 34.

My question is this. Do you have a max Ghorn ? And what level is your highest character ? And what max weapons do you have ?

Profile photo of Demon-of-Razgriz
    Demon-of-Razgriz
    Participant

Do you have a max Ghorn ?

I am assuming this is the gallahorn and the answer is no never managed to get it even after several dozen hours in attempts.

And what level is your highest character ?

32.5 maxed out armor only armor i can find that is better is purchased with armor cores witch drop from the arena prison of elders level 34. please correct if im wrong.

Current Armor list is all without etheric shard

“Carnivore Match”-feet
    “Fear Eater”-chest
    “Fear Eater”-arms
    “Mask of The Third Man”- legendary maxed on upgrades head

And what max weapons do you have ?

I have;
    “Her Mercy”: my primary weapon fully upgraded with exception of ascend have yet to get any ehteric light

“Ice Breaker”: my secondary just needs last three damage upgrades but have the mats for it.

“Vestian Dynasty”: second secondary all but etheric light.

“Murmur”: third secodary no where neary fully upgraded.

“Against All Odds”: primary special last three and etheric light to be maxed same scenario as “Ice Breaker”

and lastly “The Frear” etheric light then its maxed
    —————————————————————————–

any other questions?

Profile photo of I_S33M_THAB33T_U
    I_S33M_THAB33T_U
    Participant

Do you have a max Ghorn ?

I am assuming this is the gallahorn and the answer is no never managed to get it even after several dozen hours in attempts.

And what level is your highest character ?

32.5 maxed out armor only armor i can find that is better is purchased with armor cores witch drop from the arena prison of elders level 34. please correct if im wrong.

Current Armor list is all without etheric shard

“Carnivore Match”-feet
    “Fear Eater”-chest
    “Fear Eater”-arms
    “Mask of The Third Man”- legendary maxed on upgrades head

And what max weapons do you have ?

I have;
    “Her Mercy”: my primary weapon fully upgraded with exception of ascend have yet to get any ehteric light

“Ice Breaker”: my secondary just needs last three damage upgrades but have the mats for it.

“Vestian Dynasty”: second secondary all but etheric light.

“Murmur”: third secodary no where neary fully upgraded.

“Against All Odds”: primary special last three and etheric light to be maxed same scenario as “Ice Breaker”

and lastly “The Frear” etheric light then its maxed
    —————————————————————————–

any other questions?

You should be able to get leel 36 gear from vanguard. Which should take you to a level 33.

The armor core is gained from the level 32 POE- Which aloows you to buy that weeks piece of gear, that is already at light 42.

The etheric light is gained from the level 34 n 35 POE, Which is used to upgrade old gear or new gear to max light level of 42 as well. Or upgrade weapons to max level of 365.

All exotic stuff all you need is to have exotic shard to max rank them.

Please list all exotic weapons ad all 331 weapons that you have that you have not already listed. As Ice breaker is not gonna work well in POE. Unless its against the Knight final boss.

POE you need to bringmultiple weapons as the modifiers change each round. SO you need to be able to switch to other stuff as it moves on.

I will be around tomorrow for most of the day if ou need some help sorting anything else out. I need to actually do my 3 NF’s for the week also.

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.