• Profile picture of TECH-SARGE

Group Mods

• Profile picture of shadowfax00

Destiny

Public Group active 1 week, 3 days ago

For TLN members and players of Destiny

The TLN-Destiny Clan page- http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/124449

Post your Dust 514 player name

This topic contains 38 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of BouncingZombie BouncingZombie 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

For those who are currently in the Dust beta, you know that when creating your character, you must choose a name for your player.. The name should include a first and/or last name. Many of the Dust players have chosen names completely different from their regular PSN.  However, in order to add friends to your contacts list, you need to search out their name and it must be spelled correctly or you will get empty results..

At this point as a clan/Corp we are not going to designate or set our members to a last name…  However we may do so once the game drops.. So for now, use any name you like.. In order to let people find you easier, I would recommend using some formation of your PSN name as I have done..

So in order for TLN members to find one another in Dust. Please post your Dust 514 name to this thread.. This will help you find other TLN members and will allow them to find you… Once you locate other TLN members, I recommend you add them to your in game contacts list.. Also send them a in game email so they add you to their contacts list..

Here are two name you have to have on your contacts list:

Dust 514- Corp President – RocketRob99  TLN (as a last name)

EVE- Corp CEO- Preacher Garra aka Tech-Sarge

footnote: Those who are not in the Dust 514 closed beta and would like to get in on the action.. You can submit your email at this link: https://secure.dust514.com/     New beta keys are given out almost every week so don’t wait, get your email on the list now!!

Profile photo of TECH-SARGE
    TECH-SARGE
    Participant

my DUST name is TECH-SARGE.

Profile photo of ExtremMilSimOP
    ExtremMilSimOP
    Participant

Mr current Dust name is “Todlich Pence”. Since Tech used Garra, I went with the Turkish word for Talon XD.

“You know what I am tired of.. South Americans !!!!!!!”–RocketRob 2014
    Profile photo of DjSparx162
    DjSparx162
    Participant

i’m pretty sure mines Nightwing 2097 (2097 second name) but i’m not 100% i’ll have a check later on

Profile photo of I_AM_EMPIRE
    I_AM_EMPIRE
    Participant

IAmEmpire TLN  i figured out how to use the squad invite stuff its pretty easy

Profile photo of FrankMUFC2K9
    FrankMUFC2K9
    Participant

I think mine is FrankSter TLN, but not 100% sure, like Sparx

RocketRob99

Well jeez, guys… this is a thread to give your correct name. !@! Didn’t I make that clear ?? Please confirm and post… We really need to start getting our shit together or we’re going to get stomped when we get into the game…

Profile photo of sigma659
    sigma659
    Participant

Turntech Gearhead …don’t ask

RocketRob99

Turntech Gearhead …don’t ask

I won’t.. But, oh boy… May I suggest using a new character slot..JK

Profile photo of postmanclark
    postmanclark
    Participant

postmanclark2

Profile photo of SSAGENT022
    SSAGENT022
    Participant

Christas Corpus

Profile photo of CFD_26
    CFD_26

Mine is currently CFD, but I would like to change it to CFD TLN. Not sure if I can change it or do I have to make a new character slot??

Profile photo of goddessofwar09
    goddessofwar09
    Participant

Goddess TLN i just made a new slot cfd…

Profile photo of DE_ruijter
    DE_ruijter
    Participant

my name is (first) peter (sec) de ruijter but im not getting on i have lot of work and getting homework and need for speed most wanted is the game what im going to play

Profile photo of EmoBurrito2
    EmoBurrito2
    Participant

My Dust name is Emoburrito2

RocketRob99

My Dust name is Emoburrito2

Hey, welcome back… Search out our corp in the Dust beta… Talon Strike Force LTD.   submit and application..

Profile photo of EmoBurrito2
    EmoBurrito2
    Participant

Do I also apply to the one headed by Preacher Garra? Or is that the EVE corp?

Profile photo of TECH-SARGE
    TECH-SARGE
    Participant

Preacher Garra is my characters name is EVE online. So only apply to Rockets one

Profile photo of endures
    endures
    Participant

searched for the corp, couldn’t find it?

Profile photo of endures
    endures
    Participant

Oh I signed up as Endurez
    Never in my history of online gaming since starcraft (1998/99) have I EVER had to modify my gaming name! AHHHH
    You do realise that everyone has to help me hunt down this Endures imposter and DESTROY them and their allies their friends their corporation!

End Rage!

Profile photo of DjSparx162
    DjSparx162
    Participant

endures i have a better one, i found a guy running Dj_Sparx162 this morning on Cod on the xbox. i’ve had that name since i started uni (i used to be fallen_spirit but i grew out of the goth phase) needless to say, he was 90% of my kills in that match, i actively hunted him down :p

Profile photo of x0scarMike
    x0scarMike

In case you guys didn’t know, if everyone is in the corp and if you aren’t go apply. You can just find them there, thats how I got everyone but Rocket in my contacts.

Profile photo of endures
    endures
    Participant

sparky Im glad you punished him!

Profile photo of endures
    endures
    Participant

I still can’t find the corp when I go to search, nothing shows up even when I type it in exactly with caps etc

Profile photo of Boomer2_6
    Boomer2_6
    Participant

boomer2x6 TLN

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.