• Profile picture of TECH-SARGE

Group Mods

• Profile picture of shadowfax00

Destiny

Public Group active 3 weeks, 1 day ago

For TLN members and players of Destiny

The TLN-Destiny Clan page- http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/124449

TLN – DUST Economic Musings

This topic contains 52 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of x0scarMike x0scarMike 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of x0scarMike
    x0scarMike

Meant to say nothing other then PC*

Profile photo of Boomer2_6
    Boomer2_6
    Participant

Thought I would chime in because of my name poping up everywhere on here. I am in favor of a temporary TAX.  The corp can NOT make money right now without the help of its people. I would call for the end of the tax when the corp can make its own ISK from doing other tasks for ISK flow. PC at the moment is a joke. No one can make ISK with battles happening everyday. Yes I play a lot do I mind paying extra NO because it is fair. That is the whole idea of a tax we all pay the same amount say 5%. The problem with donations is that some who feel they do not need to donate because they run all proto gear in public matchs and do not have good ISK flow is BS. The whole point of this game is to make ISK.  TLN is not about robbing the conservative to pay the proto gods. We do not care about your K/D or being on the leader boards we care about the making the corp as a whole the best.

boomer2x6 for CPM 2014

Profile photo of x0scarMike
    x0scarMike

BTW boomer I was just using your name for example…. I totally agree with you I just wanted TLN to know the consequences of doing it and I also think we should think of another way to make money and not solely rely on Tax….

Viewing 3 posts - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.