Group Admins

• Profile picture of RocketRob99

GTA-V-TLN Crew Page

Public Group active 1 year, 3 months ago

For GTA V TLN-Crew.

This is the place for all things GTA.
Rockstar Social Club Crew Page – JOIN TODAY !!

Gtav online release

This topic contains 40 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mexgamer3 mexgamer3 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Killerseph
    Killerseph
    Participant

So according @rockstargames on twitter gtav online will be released at 7am ET 12pm GTM a update will be a viable in psn store which you download and gives you access to gta online the service is 100% free but there are micro transactions inside the game to purchase money that’s about it.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of NickMackz NickMackz. Reason: Moved to GTA V forum
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of NickMackz NickMackz. Reason: Moved to GTA V forum
    Profile photo of TECH-SARGE
    TECH-SARGE
    Participant

good to know man thx

Profile photo of RocketRob99
    RocketRob99

So according @rockstargames on twitter gtav online will be released at 7am ET 12pm GTM a update will be a viable in psn store which you download and gives you access to gta online the service is 100% free but there are micro transactions inside the game to purchase money that’s about it.

Killer thanks for the info.. More online info at this link Have you joined the TLN-Crew?? http://talonstrikeforce.net/2013/10/details-on-gtauto-online/

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of RocketRob99 RocketRob99.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of RocketRob99 RocketRob99.
    Profile photo of postmanclark
    postmanclark
    Participant

I will be on shortly.

postmanclark
    Participant

It’s not working currently, I’m not sure why.

Profile photo of TECH-SARGE
    TECH-SARGE
    Participant

too much people on bro

postmanclark
    Participant

You know that for sure? I may start trying to get on then if that’s the case.

Killerseph
    Participant

Ye I joined the crew but can’t access online ATM to many online Dx

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Killerseph wrote:</div>

Killer thanks for the info.. More online info at this link Have you joined the TLN-Crew?? http://talonstrikeforce.net/2013/10/details-on-gtauto-online/<br>

<hr>
    <div class=”bbp-reply-signature”></div>
    <ul id=”bbp-reply-revision-log-10543″ class=”bbp-reply-revision-log”>
    <li id=”bbp-reply-revision-log-10543-item-10544″ class=”bbp-reply-revision-log-item”>
    This reply was modified 5 hours, 16 minutes ago by Avatar of RocketRob99 RocketRob99.

Killerseph
    Participant

Update, psn are working with rockstar to help with server issues.

Profile photo of mexgamer3
    mexgamer3
    Participant

yeah, I guess we all expected this. Server issues, they mentioned it themselves too. I hope they can get it fixed soon so we can all play! 😀

mexgamer3
    Participant

But, I just have a question. Is it available on the PSN Store? I only had to do a quick update on the game and then I was able to create my character, I didn’t have to download anything. I just can’t join a session.

Killerseph
    Participant

The update unlocks multiplayer but there’s so many trying to get into the servers the game is crash, people saying its a gd few million trying to get on servers that hold 16 at a time

Profile photo of DjSparx162
    DjSparx162
    Participant

can’t even get on a solo game. it gets in, gets to the opening ‘mission’ and kicks you out. its stupid.

Killerseph
    Participant

Ye this forced tutorial bs is stupid why does a gta need a damn tutorial? We’ve aged the single player we know what to do bloody stupid. It’s ffxiv release all over again

mexgamer3
    Participant

Rockstar did say that they were expecting problems due to the amount of people that got GTA V! They were not expecting that amount of sales for the first two weeks so the servers weren’t ready for that many people. Give them some time 🙂

Profile photo of KnifeProphet
    KnifeProphet
    Participant

give em time, a map this big with a player active and also havin an active enviroment at the same time is difficult to handle with 16 players joining and also the millions of people that are trying to join is a bit tough to work out

DANGER ZONE!!!
    Killerseph
    Participant

I actually got into the solo somehow had to remake my character and after I did it had skipped all the race and stuf

mexgamer3
    Participant

Can anybody get online? I still can’t

Killerseph
    Participant

UPDATE: https://twitter.com/rockstargames/status/385119582135910401
    As of yet their still working on fixing the errors and servers the link takes u to the update page of rockstar

postmanclark
    Participant

Thanks for the update, I shall be on soon and I’ll post if there’s any progress.

mexgamer3
    Participant

Well I was able to get in but I had to redo my character and then after clicking save and continue nothing happened… I couldn’t go back or forward, or do anything… Tried twice, same problem…

mexgamer3
    Participant

I got in… sorta… selected passive mode, still got killed somehow… then before respawning there was this weird cutscene I couldnt care less about… took forever to respwan

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of mexgamer3 mexgamer3.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of mexgamer3 mexgamer3.
    mexgamer3
    Participant

well, sorry about the spam… It turns out I got it but the servers were down: I had ranked up to level 5 and had more than 20K but all that is lost now… I’m starting to get really pissed

postmanclark
    Participant

Heads up, I wouldn’t play GTA online yet (not that there is much point anyway). See this IGN article: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/02/grand-theft-auto-online-review

Tl:dr, some people’s single player saves have been wiped by trying to get online.

Killerseph
    Participant

UPDATE: do not click continue to play if the online cloud isn’t working you will lose your character happened to me and mark

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.