Group Admins

• Profile picture of RocketRob99

GTA-V-TLN Crew Page

Public Group active 1 year, 2 months ago

For GTA V TLN-Crew.

This is the place for all things GTA.
Rockstar Social Club Crew Page – JOIN TODAY !!

Gtav online release

This topic contains 40 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mexgamer3 mexgamer3 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mexgamer3
    mexgamer3
    Participant

UPDATE: do not click continue to play if the online cloud isn’t working you will lose your character happened to me and mark

and me too!

Ok, so when is the tutorial going to end!!!!? After the race there are a few jobs you have to do… so far I’m still alone in the map, and the tutorial messages keep appearing and it takes for fucking ever! I had a glimpse of the real on-line when the cloud wasn’t working, when am I going to get to that?

EDITED: Finally I got to the “real” online. But now my character is so different! Nothing like the guy I created! LOL I knew there were going to be problems, but nothing this bad!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of mexgamer3 mexgamer3.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of mexgamer3 mexgamer3.
    Profile photo of Killerseph
    Killerseph
    Participant

If ur alone that means the server is broken for you and you’ll prolly lose your character

mexgamer3
    Participant

Quick tip: If you want easy money fast, steal a car, go to the nearest LS Customs and sell it!!!

EDITED: Only works once; maybe after a while you can do it again but not right away

Profile photo of DjSparx162
    DjSparx162
    Participant

fun money, run into store, hold up, scream at him enough and he’ll fill the bag then piss himself.

also is it just me or are cops like 10x more aggressive than in the SP?

mexgamer3
    Participant

So I had created my character and remember I mentioned that the looks changed? Well I just noticed that I has no skills at all! It’s weird, it was all good but after I finished the tutorial I lost my skills and started at zero again πŸ™ how did this happen? I don’t want to start all over again but my character sucks

Killerseph
    Participant

Ye their are a lot more aggressive in multi. I’ve just had to created my character for the 9th time now but this time ingot john marston as my dad lol

Killerseph
    Participant

UPDATE: rockstar hope to have patches for issues that are most common by tomorrow

Source: https://twitter.com/rockstargames/status/385871041391636480

Profile photo of Dreadnaut24
    Dreadnaut24
    Participant

Hey if you guys can add SausseBoss so i can join in with you guys

Killerseph
    Participant

Not much playing going on mostly doing the tutorial over and over and creating characters. Rockstar say they should get some of it fixed tomorrow

Killerseph
    Participant

UPDATE: ps3 game update for gta been released some of the bugs have been fixe

Source: https://twitter.com/rockstargames/status/386071156538617856

Profile photo of Xonori
    Xonori
    Participant

Yeah I have been able to get in online but the first mission gets me stuck on the loading session screen. This sucks.

mexgamer3
    Participant

I hope my skills get fixed too, I have 0 hours for everything! And I can’t change that; after I finished the tutorial the game messed up with my character and I was given 0 hours for everything so my character kinda sucks. But I’m already almost lvl 9 with $50K+ so I don’t want to start over again.

mexgamer3
    Participant

Well nothing got fixed and in fact it got worse (for me). After the update everything was ok but then after a few hours I had just finished a job when the game froze so I had to quit. When I came back all of my progress was gone! I was almot level 10 and had more than $60K in the bank!!! Almost enough for my first apartment πŸ™ I thought the update was supposed to fix the major problems!

Killerseph
    Participant

Ye same I had a garage and two good card and now it’s all gone again

Profile photo of KnifeProphet
    KnifeProphet
    Participant
    mexgamer3
    Participant

no more gta$ money problem guys!!!! READDDDD

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51565/grand-theft-auto-online-half-a-million-gta-stimulus-package-this.html<br>

<hr>
    <div class=”bbp-reply-signature”>DANGER ZONE!!!</div>

Damn you! I was gonna post that but you beat me to it! lol
    That’s great news by Rockstar! Now, that’s a company that actually cares about it’s costumers! Despite the problems of the Online release I still think GTA V as a whole (including online) will be the game of the year, hands down.

1/2 million sounds SWEET!!! Now I have to start planning how I’m gonna spend that money. Should I get the high end apartment right away which is 400K?

Damn, if real life was only like Rockstar:
    – Life = developer
    – People = players
    Life: “I know we screw up a lot and sometimes even if you make good “in-game” decisions and “play” (meaning work) long hours you will still lose money and progress. I know we screw up because some players start at level 100 right away with all the weapons, high end apartments, money, etc. and some other players start at level 0 and reset very often. That’s why we have decided to gift you 1/2 million dollars. Have a nice day πŸ™‚ ”

Instead life is like: “oh, we screwed you up? Oh, that’s too bad, nothing we can do” hahahaha

Anyway, I wish more developers listened and ACTUALLY did something about it when their customers are experiencing problems. For example, once I bought something from the Mass Effect 3 store and I never got it (in-game); I contacted support and they couldn’t give me my money back or give me the stuff I bought. A**holes.

Viewing 16 posts - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.