- Use License
- Revisions and Errata
- Chat, Bulletin Boards, and other submissions
- Governing Law
By accessing this web site (www.talonstrikeforce.net), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Talon Strike Force’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Talon Strike Force’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Talon Strike Force at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Talon Strike Force’s web site are provided “as is”. Talon Strike Force makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Talon Strike Force does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Talon Strike Force or its partners/suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Talon Strike Force’s Internet site, even if Talon Strike Force or a Talon Strike Force authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Talon Strike Force’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Talon Strike Force does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Talon Strike Force may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Talon Strike Force does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Talon Strike Force is not responsible for the contents of any linked web sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Talon Strike Force of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- The Message Board service enables you to participate in chat forums on various game-related topics.You may also post a message on the Web Site’s bulletin board. You acknowledge and agree that if you submit any Content to forums, you will be solely responsible for such Content. Talon Strike Force will not be liable in any way for any such Content submitted. You further agree that you will not:
- Submit any Content, which is harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, libelous or defamatory, encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liabilities, or is unlawful in any other way.
- Submit any Content protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy, unless you own the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights;
- Submit any Content which contains a virus or other harmful components;
- Engage in activity that interferes with or disrupts the use of the Web Site by other users;
- Submit any Content that encourages any illegal activities, or provides guidance or instructional activities about such illegal activities;
- Make any false representation, including impersonation of any person or entity or misrepresentation of your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Make use of Message Board for commercial purposes, such as advertising any products or services, reselling or publishing the information posted or transmitted
- Talon Strike Force representatives do not prescreen, monitor or edit the Content posted or submitted to Forums.However, Talon Strike Force reserves the right to edit, limit or remove any such Content in its sole discretion. Notwithstanding, you shall remain solely responsible for any Content you submit or post.
- Talon Strike Force may establish procedures and practices relating to the use of and participation in Forums.Such procedures and practices may include limitations on the number of entries and the size of files that may be submitted, limitations on the number of participants in any chat room at any given time and the number of days messages on the bulletin board will be saved before deletion. Talon Strike Force will not be responsible for any Content deleted by Talon Strike Force representatives or otherwise, or for your inability to submit any Content.
- By submitting Content, via chat or any other means, to the Web Site, you grant Talon Strike Force a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive worldwide right and license to use, disclose, display, exhibit, perform, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute such Content or incorporate such Content into any form, medium, or technology now known or hereafter developed.Further, Talon Strike Force shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purposes whatsoever including but not limited to research, development, manufacturing, and marketing of products and other items incorporating such ideas. If you are not the owner of the Content submitted, you warrant that you have received all necessary consents from the owner of such rights. You will hold Talon Strike Force harmless if any such Content submitted is in violation of any such rights.
- When participating in any bulletin board or chat room, you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, incomplete or unsuitable.You should use extra caution with respect to any Content posted or transmitted on a Talon Strike Force bulletin board or chat room. Talon Strike Force urges you not to take any action based on any such Content. Talon Strike Force will not be responsible for the Content or accuracy of any information, and shall not be responsible for any acts taken or decisions made based on such information.
- In consideration of Talon Strike Force’s continuing efforts to enhance and improve the Web Site and services and to respond to feedback from users, you agree to transfer such ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques to Talon Strike Force without any compensation in return.You also agree to execute any and all documents that Talon Strike Force may reasonably request in connection with confirming Talon Strike Force’s ownership of and unlimited right to use such ideas, concepts, know-how, and techniques.
- When submitting any comments in any form to the Web Site, whether it be via chat services, bulletin board services, customer feedback email, or the like you, are solely responsible for the content of any comments you make. You agree that no comments submitted by you to the Web Site will:
- violate any right of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- be libelous or contain libelous or other otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or constitute the misappropriation of trade secrets of any third party;
- disparage the products or services of any third party; or
- contain any personal information (other than your email address or user name/PSN ID).
Any claim relating to Talon Strike Force’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.